Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Newbie on Anavar use.

Chicco's Mom is offline Female Member

Newbie on Anavar use.

I have started working out with a trainer a year ago hoping to gain some muscles mass. I am 59 years old (looks much younger than my age , 5ft 1in, 105 lbs). Lost 15 lbs so far. I just gotten myself 100 capsules (20mg) Anavar 5 months ago and am thinking of starting on it now but have no idea how to take them?
    Should I take them daily? Is 20mg once a day too much for me? Should I take them on an empty stomach? How long should I be on Anavar? I do workout at the gym daily at 6am on my own and only have my trainer for 30mins 3 days a week. Any suggestions/advise is very much appreciated and thank you.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Hello Chicos Mom! And, welcome to the forum! You should use only 10 mgs daily for your first cycle of Anavar . Imho. And run them for 8 weeks. Pre, mid, and post blood work would be great also. Good luck!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum, post your Q in the Q&A for the best help. Once your pink you will have access to the ladies section.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    10 mg split dose. 5 am. 5mg in pm. Run 4-8 weeks. Increase water to help with retention. Lift heavy. Have fun!

@clarky "Once your pink you will have access to the ladies section" I am new to this site and do not get what you mean by 'once your pink'?

Thank you Strongblood. what kind of bloodwork should I be looking into getting?

@girlygymbat many thanks for the advice

Thank you all for your response and advice. Very much appreciated. One more question. After my first 8 weeks run how long should I break before doing my second run?
    Last edited by Chicco's Mom; 07-05-2017 at 08:00 AM.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicco's Mom View Post
    Thank you all for your response and advice. Very much appreciated. One more question. After my first 8 weeks run how long should I break before doing my second run?
    Good rule of thumb is time off=time on. Ideally will want blood work to confirm it has cleared you system.

The key is to get max benefit with minimal unwanted sides. Listen to your body. Don't just run 8 weeks bc you had your heart set on 8 weeks. Adjust dosage - lower - if required.

Some gals prefer 4 weeks for ☝️ reason. Can u maintain a training schedule and clean food for 8 weeks???? If not drop to 4 or 6.

I tried to run 12 week cycle and cut off at 10 bc sides too much. - I was stacking compounds and losing hair where I wanted it and growing here where I didn't.
    almostgone likes this.

I actually got my steroids from my trainer. Its 20mg per capsule. She (my trainer) had advised me to take one whole 20mg capsule alternate days for 8 weeks. I learned from the forum here about spreading out the anavar (5-10mg) per day. I asked my trainer about it and was told there is no need to do that and that I should just take the one 20mg every alternate day for 8 weeks. No mention of any bloodwork or clean food.
    My questions may sound silly but what do you mean by clean food? and what kind of bloodwork should I be asking my dr for? I only train with my trainer for 30mins 3 times a week and workout on my own on other days.
    I am not staking and compounds on top of my anavar and this is my first time taking steroids.
    Thank you very much GirlyGymBat for your help and advice.
    Last edited by Chicco's Mom; 07-06-2017 at 08:27 AM.

I actually got my steroids from my trainer. Its 20mg per capsule. She (my trainer) had advised me to take one whole 20mg capsule alternate days for 8 weeks. I learned from the forum here about spreading out the anavar (5-10mg) per day. I asked my trainer about it and was told there is no need to do that and that I should just take the one 20mg every alternate day for 8 weeks. No mention of any bloodwork or clean food.
    My questions may sound silly but what do you mean by clean food? and what kind of bloodwork should I be asking my dr for? I only train with my trainer for 30mins 3 times a week and workout on my own on other days.
    I am not staking and compounds on top of my anavar and this is my first time taking steroids.
    Thank you very much GirlyGymBat for your help and advice.

rmajor49 is offline Female Member
    I just started my very first Anavar cycle ever taking only 10mg per day and I typically take it on an empty stomach and then workout but I have also eaten a light meal with it and I feel great either way and seem to have a lot of energy during my workout. I don't know enough to give solid advice but I have read that you can split your dose during the day also. I am running an 8 week cycle then I plan to take 6 weeks off and then repeat.

Thank you so much rmajor49. Your advice is greatly appreciated nonetheless.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome!
    Chicco's Mom likes this.

Thread Information