Hirow is offline Female Member

New Member with questions

Hello, I am a new female member. 47yrs old, live in Texas. Always been somewhat athletic my husband and i started really working out about 4 months ago and instead of alot of cardio i started lifting weights with him and i like what my body has done. We started eating clean the last 2 months and then i started seeing more changes. I am seeing muscles i dont ever remember seeing...lol with that being said, it excites me to see the changes at my age and now i want to see more so i am thinking about doing a cycle of the anavar and need advice. Where to purchase, best brands etc. I have already ready a few threads on it.
    I am 5'7"
    started in March at 142 lbs, 20.7% BF
    As of today I am 134 lbs and 19.5% BF

Workout 6 days a week, do about 15 minutes of cardio the rest weights
    Eat 1400 calories per day 140g protein 105g carbs 47g fat

Goal is 16%BF
    Thanks in Advance for your help

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirow
    Hello, I am a new female member. 47yrs old, live in Texas. Always been somewhat athletic my husband and i started really working out about 4 months ago and instead of alot of cardio i started lifting weights with him and i like what my body has done. We started eating clean the last 2 months and then i started seeing more changes. I am seeing muscles i dont ever remember seeing...lol with that being said, it excites me to see the changes at my age and now i want to see more so i am thinking about doing a cycle of the anavar and need advice. Where to purchase, best brands etc. I have already ready a few threads on it. I am 5'7" started in March at 142 lbs, 20.7% BF As of today I am 134 lbs and 19.5% BF Workout 6 days a week, do about 15 minutes of cardio the rest weights Eat 1400 calories per day 140g protein 105g carbs 47g fat Goal is 16%BF Thanks in Advance for your help
    Hi. Welcome. We are not a source board but have information on cycles.

Var is an common first cycle and a good choice. Many ladies have much success with body recomposition. More muscle more weight and with proper diet and training also less bf.

If you are interested in only losing bf, I am running an ECY cycle and experiencing great results.

There are several women with cycle experience posted in that subforum.

Let us known your intentions!

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

Hirow is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Hi. Welcome. We are not a source board but have information on cycles.

Var is an common first cycle and a good choice. Many ladies have much success with body recomposition. More muscle more weight and with proper diet and training also less bf.

If you are interested in only losing bf, I am running an ECY cycle and experiencing great results.

There are several women with cycle experience posted in that subforum.

Let us known your intentions!
    I would like to gain more lean muscle and also loose body fat. What is an ECY cycle?

ojand is offline Junior Member
    welcome

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirow
    I would like to gain more lean muscle and also loose body fat. What is an ECY cycle?
    Here's the link

http://forums.steroid.com/competitiv...yohimbine.html

To body recomposition need to lift and light heavy. Eat to gain Lean muscle and do Cardio.

Checkout the nutritional forum for cutting 101 sticking and tdee calculation. Stickies are at the top of the subforums.

Checkout the stack. If you respond to stimulants this may not be a good option for you. Also if have blood pressure / hypertension I would avoid.

Thread Information