1nada1 is offline Female Member

comments on my first cycle?

First of all hi everyone, im new here and to steroids all together!
    im a female, 5'3,145lb, 21% BF, and 23 yo
    im a crossfitter and do alot of lifting. I train 5-6 days
    I eat from 1300-1700 cal depending on how intense the tranining session was
    I am doing carbbackloading , been 12 days nw, first ten was carb depletetion znd 2 days were actual carb backloading( doing it clean though no junk food ,ie rice and white potatoes figs and such)
    I want to increase my strength alot and get ripped, not really shredded just ripped and able to see a cut body and be able to see the muscke I know is under there.
    Lifts: squat: 265lb
    Deadlift 385
    FS 235
    bench press 205
    snatch 157
    clean 198

Not sure if there is any other info I need to add but if there is anything missing just let me know

it has been a 10 days on mycycle of
    2 iu hgh everyday
    20mg anavar everyday
    20mg winstrol everyday
    I want to add clen for fat loss but want to remove either anavar or winstrol , which one should I remove?
    I will be taking 20 mcg for 2 days and then 40mcg for 2 days and see how I tolerate it then go upto 60 mcg and then 80 mcg. And continue with 80mcg until the end of the 2 weeks then break for 2 weeks. Will do that for 3 times or if I reach the body I want before it.

And suggestions or recommendations?

bloodchoke is offline Member
    Hello and welcome!

You'll probably get a lot more help if you repost this here. Some of the more experienced members can give you a solid critique. I doubt anyone will recommend dropping anavar or winny for clen . Good luck!

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Hello and welcome!

matri.x is offline Associate Member
    from your stats you are a very strong athlet,, i will say keep the clen for after the cycle as it will help you keep your gains

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Is this your first cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Is this your first cycle?
    yes its my first cycle , is there anything i should change in it ?

Quote Originally Posted by matri.x View Post
    from your stats you are a very strong athlet,, i will say keep the clen for after the cycle as it will help you keep your gains
    wouldnt it work better with the anavar and hgh to help me lean out?

i went to get my stats checked out and apparently i lost 1% body fat , now im at 20% . however not sure if this is due to the cycle or not because i didnt check before i started the cycle right away , this time was supposed to be for future reference for my cycle's progress also first time ever to check my muscle mass and apparently i have 33kg of muscle . i suppose its decent but i want to get my bodyfat down from 15kg to 10kg and muscle mass upto ~37kg is this realistic ?

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    your hgh is prob fake what brand is it

Quote Originally Posted by djgreen View Post
    your hgh is prob fake what brand is it
    meditech
    (from germany my gym partner said its from the best?)
    all my gear is meditech

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I think for your first cycle you should drop one of the compounds(winny IMO) it's a lil more advanced - if you can get BW to test your GH(if you can time it to two hrs after your inj thats more ideal) b/c there's tons of fakes out there....

Also, most females start w/var at 5-10mgs daily split into 2 doses 12 hrs apart! If you ran both winny and var(and your doses are pretty high - double the standard starters doses) you won't know what's causing the sides b/c you e never ran both compounds!

GGR will direct you more(as she has experience w/all 3 compounds... If you stay w/var, clean would be ok - it's just one of those drugs that have really bad shakes(hands hard to write and your sweating constantly) - one reason I've stayed away lol... GL and more isn't always better....

i just looked up meditech they have nice boxes but I think its peptides labeled as gh because they only come in vials

Quote Originally Posted by 1nada1
    First of all hi everyone, im new here and to steroids all together! im a female, 5'3,145lb, 21% BF, and 23 yo im a crossfitter and do alot of lifting. I train 5-6 days I eat from 1300-1700 cal depending on how intense the tranining session was I am doing carbbackloading , been 12 days nw, first ten was carb depletetion znd 2 days were actual carb backloading( doing it clean though no junk food ,ie rice and white potatoes figs and such) I want to increase my strength alot and get ripped, not really shredded just ripped and able to see a cut body and be able to see the muscke I know is under there. Lifts: squat: 265lb Deadlift 385 FS 235 bench press 205 snatch 157 clean 198 Not sure if there is any other info I need to add but if there is anything missing just let me know it has been a 10 days on mycycle of 2 iu hgh everyday 20mg anavar everyday 20mg winstrol everyday I want to add clen for fat loss but want to remove either anavar or winstrol , which one should I remove? I will be taking 20 mcg for 2 days and then 40mcg for 2 days and see how I tolerate it then go upto 60 mcg and then 80 mcg. And continue with 80mcg until the end of the 2 weeks then break for 2 weeks. Will do that for 3 times or if I reach the body I want before it. And suggestions or recommendations?
    Hgh is a long term, protocol 6 mo is minimum. Not sure why u are running unless u are deficient. If I had access to pharm grade and really deep pockets, I would only run hgh for the rest of my life. you may not need the hgh. If it is pharm grade, 2iu is could be high. Watch the sides.

I hate Clen bc of the sides. I will likely never cycle it again except if I needed to lose the last 2 lbs and after I cut off my right arm. I am right handed. .

I would highly recommend starting with only one compound, cycling as little as possible. 10 mg split dose as NACH stated. Var is a good first choice. Winny is a good first choice. Winny and var is not smart. If / when you start having sides, which one is causing. The var or the winny?

Is your metabolism fast or slow?
    R u on BCP?
    Have you tested the winny and var?
    Is your gym partner male?

Var is going to make your appetite increase and personally I find it more conducive to a bulking cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I think for your first cycle you should drop one of the compounds(winny IMO) it's a lil more advanced - if you can get BW to test your GH(if you can time it to two hrs after your inj thats more ideal) b/c there's tons of fakes out there....

Also, most females start w/var at 5-10mgs daily split into 2 doses 12 hrs apart! If you ran both winny and var(and your doses are pretty high - double the standard starters doses) you won't know what's causing the sides b/c you e never ran both compounds!

GGR will direct you more(as she has experience w/all 3 compounds... If you stay w/var, clean would be ok - it's just one of those that have really bad shakes(hands hard to write and your sweating constantly) - one reason I've stayed away lol... GL and more isn't always better....
    yes thats why i wanted to drop either the var or the winstrol if i was to add clen bec it felt like too much. honestly i dont think i could get the GH tested because i still live with my mother and she doesnt know i started steroids bec she wont approve at all. as for the 10mg dose , is it sufficent? because technically with the 20mg i havent felt any difference yet ; or does it take more time to start working ( its been 12 days since i started the cycle). and wat exactly should i "feel" , like will i defiantly know when it kicks in?? clen doesnt really bother me, i noticed it only gave me shakes when i drank coffee, mabye when i get to a higher dose but for now im at 40mcg split. btw should clen doses be split or taken all at once?

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Hgh is a long term, protocol 6 mo is minimum. Not sure why u are running unless u are deficient. If I had access to pharm grade and really deep pockets, I would only run hgh for the rest of my life. you may not need the hgh. If it is pharm grade, 2iu is could be high. Watch the sides.

I hate Clen bc of the sides. I will likely never cycle it again except if I needed to lose the last 2 lbs and after I cut off my right arm. I am right handed. .

I would highly recommend starting with only one compound, cycling as little as possible. 10 mg split dose as NACH stated. Var is a good first choice. Winny is a good first choice. Winny and var is not smart. If / when you start having sides, which one is causing. The var or the winny?

Is your metabolism fast or slow?
    R u on BCP?
    Have you tested the winny and var?
    Is your gym partner male?

Var is going to make your appetite increase and personally I find it more conducive to a bulking cycle.
    im using it for recovery, do you recommend better recovery boosters? as for now i havent really felt any side effects other than insomnia , however i have always had trouble with insomnia so mabye its not do to the roids.
    clen doesnt really give me annoying shakes except when i drink coffee , other than that its nothing that bothers me.
    i decided to stick with the var and stop the winny for now. mabye start it after the var cycle is done (going only for 4 weeks) and then mabye continue the winny for another 4 weeks with the clen (2 week on , 2 week off)

my metabolism is shit crappy , so f'in slow and i gain weight very easily!
    not sure what BCP is ?
    again not sure what you mean by tested it out? but my training partner is a personal trainer and the whole gym gets from meditech so im pretty sure their not fake
    yes my gym partner is male

yes i have noticed i do feel like my stomach is "empty " soon after i had eaten but im starting to get used to it i want to strip away the fat but not build alot of muscle just increase my strength because then it gets harder to do bodyweight movements.

i just looked up meditech they have nice boxes but I think its peptides labeled as gh because they only come in vials
    what do u mean they only come in vials?

real GH doesn't come in multiple dose vials you will prob feel something but it is most likely peptides designed to mimic GH and they are very unhealthy they have fkd up a lot of ppl

real GH doesn't come in multiple dose vials you will prob feel something but it is most likely peptides designed to mimic GH and they are very unhealthy they have fkd up a lot of ppl
    when i search hgh on google . i get all the images of numerous vials??
    https://www.google.com.eg/search?q=h...ih=703#imgrc=_

because most of the market are fakes its peptides bro and it can give you life long Diseases like Parkinson's its not worth the risk real GH cost 1000-1500$ a month from the pharmacy so ppl selling kits for a few hundred dollars is a giant red flag on top of knowing most are fake don't get me wrong meditech looks real on the box and it will prob give similar affects but its most likely not the real thing
    Last edited by djgreen; 07-27-2015 at 10:23 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    because most of the market are fakes its peptides bro and it can give you life long Diseases like Parkinson's its not worth the risk real GH cost 1000-1500$ a month from the pharmacy so ppl selling kits for a few hundred dollars is a giant red flag on top of knowing most are fake don't get me wrong meditech looks real on the box and it will prob give similar affects but its most likely not the real thing
    PS - she's a female not a bro lol! Var effects men differently than women - but if I were you I'd Google labmax test kit and test to see what you have is legit var and legit winny! I agree if GH isn't coming from a pharmacy and isn't real RX I wouldn't even bother, hence the testing...

You should feel much more recovered(from your w/o's and getting a good pump is what is so great for us men) are you gaining any water weight? Most women have a problem w/water retention on AAS(var/winny) though the more water you drink the more your body will expel!

How much water are you consuming in a day? Is your strength going up? Are you splitting it into 2 12 hr doses - either 10 in am & 10 pm or 5am 5pm if you ran 10mgs)? How long of a cycle are you planning? Short or long.... I like longer durations at lower doses for females - keeps sides down and you'll gain gain gain w/out the unwanted sides that come w/a short heavier cycle...

Btw - your lift numbers are excellent...

Quote Originally Posted by 1nada1
    im using it for recovery, do you recommend better recovery boosters? as for now i havent really felt any side effects other than insomnia , however i have always had trouble with insomnia so mabye its not do to the roids. clen doesnt really give me annoying shakes except when i drink coffee , other than that its nothing that bothers me. i decided to stick with the var and stop the winny for now. mabye start it after the var cycle is done (going only for 4 weeks) and then mabye continue the winny for another 4 weeks with the clen (2 week on , 2 week off) my metabolism is shit crappy , so f'in slow and i gain weight very easily! not sure what BCP is ? again not sure what you mean by tested it out? but my training partner is a personal trainer and the whole gym gets from meditech so im pretty sure their not fake yes my gym partner is male yes i have noticed i do feel like my stomach is "empty " soon after i had eaten but im starting to get used to it i want to strip away the fat but not build alot of muscle just increase my strength because then it gets harder to do bodyweight movements.
    Hgh is great. It's. Slow process. Don't repeat to see results for months.

Var will make u be able to lift heavier with less recovery time.

Did u test the gear with a lab mex kit?

Males maynot always understand female cycles. I have seen gals do cycles like male counterparts. Awful sides. Gals r just different and need to cycle differently. I guessed right. Lol

My metabolism is very slow too.

Birth control pills? Can really mess with hormones and cycles. Lots of variation.

bitcoinboy2k is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1nada1 View Post
    First of all hi everyone, im new here and to steroids all together!
    im a female, 5'3,145lb, 21% BF, and 23 yo
    im a crossfitter and do alot of lifting. I train 5-6 days
    I eat from 1300-1700 cal depending on how intense the tranining session was
    I am doing carbbackloading , been 12 days nw, first ten was carb depletetion znd 2 days were actual carb backloading( doing it clean though no junk food ,ie rice and white potatoes figs and such)
    I want to increase my strength alot and get ripped, not really shredded just ripped and able to see a cut body and be able to see the muscke I know is under there.
    Lifts: squat: 265lb
    Deadlift 385
    FS 235
    bench press 205
    snatch 157
    clean 198

Not sure if there is any other info I need to add but if there is anything missing just let me know

it has been a 10 days on mycycle of
    2 iu hgh everyday
    20mg anavar everyday
    20mg winstrol everyday
    I want to add clen for fat loss but want to remove either anavar or winstrol , which one should I remove?
    I will be taking 20 mcg for 2 days and then 40mcg for 2 days and see how I tolerate it then go upto 60 mcg and then 80 mcg. And continue with 80mcg until the end of the 2 weeks then break for 2 weeks. Will do that for 3 times or if I reach the body I want before it.

And suggestions or recommendations?
    Welcome to the fourm.

BettyVK is offline New Member
    Hi everyone, I am new here! I want to make a question but I dont know how exactly or where to do it.
    I had a whilpash and consequently a minimal degenation at C3-C4. I am very sensitive to pain. On Friday noon I had 3 cortisol injections from C2 to C6. That day I had a lot of pain, but today is Sunday and I still have a lot of pain. Is this normal??? How long will I have pain??? Thank you so much! I am desperate.... The car accident was a year ago....

bloodchoke is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyVK View Post
    Hi everyone, I am new here! I want to make a question but I dont know how exactly or where to do it.
    I had a whilpash and consequently a minimal degenation at C3-C4. I am very sensitive to pain. On Friday noon I had 3 cortisol injections from C2 to C6. That day I had a lot of pain, but today is Sunday and I still have a lot of pain. Is this normal??? How long will I have pain??? Thank you so much! I am desperate.... The car accident was a year ago....
    Hi, Betty, and welcome.
    Start a new post here: INJURIES & REHAB
    Good luck!

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum! Lots of good advice here.

Thread Information