Kbimage24 is offline Female Member

Question Newbie!! Couple questions

I'm 24 years old and just recently have been thinking about using Anavar to aid in my upcoming bikini competition. . I was offered it from a very reputable source. Long story short, I competed last September.. Few months later was pregnant and recently suffered a miscarriage. During that time I was rarely working out so I lost a ton of muscle mass and gained some weight. Stage weight was 104 and I'm at about 125 right now. I've been lifting heavier than I ever have before and I'm about 13 weeks out but I'm afraid I'm not gaining enough muscle or won't be able to lean out in time.

How far out should I start using Anavar and with 50mg how much should I take daily?

Also, will taking birth contol affect anything? Trying to decide if I want to start birth control again while taking this (obviously no baby making while using)

Does protein intake need to increase or should I stay with my current plan?

Sorry for all the questions.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I'm sure some very knowledgeable female athletes will chime in and answer your questions. Welcome to the forum!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey just saw your post and first off sorry to hear about your miscarriage.

Not well versed on female contest prep but are you saying you only have 50mg total available or that the caps/pills are 50mgs? If you only have 50mgs you will need a lot more if each dose is 50mg you will need to break it into much smaller doses as 50mg is a dosage that is typical for guys.

As said there are some females on hear with a lot more knowledge I just thought I would throw that out in advance (Just in case you are unfamiliar with female VAR dosage) to make sure you did not start popping a couple of 50mg caps a day.

Welcome aboard and grab some pink status and get to know the ladies in the forum, its a small but tight/well versed group.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbimage24
    I'm 24 years old and just recently have been thinking about using Anavar to aid in my upcoming bikini competition. . I was offered it from a very reputable source. Long story short, I competed last September.. Few months later was pregnant and recently suffered a miscarriage. During that time I was rarely working out so I lost a ton of muscle mass and gained some weight. Stage weight was 104 and I'm at about 125 right now. I've been lifting heavier than I ever have before and I'm about 13 weeks out but I'm afraid I'm not gaining enough muscle or won't be able to lean out in time. How far out should I start using Anavar and with 50mg how much should I take daily? Also, will taking birth contol affect anything? Trying to decide if I want to start birth control again while taking this (obviously no baby making while using) Does protein intake need to increase or should I stay with my current plan? Sorry for all the questions.
    Hi. Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Miscarriage...Please care for yourself.

Most gals start with 10 mg split dosage. 5 in am. 5mg 12 hours later.

Birth control introduces estrogen which isn't a perfect environment for AAS. Some decide to use alternative bc method. IUD more long term or Other barrier methods. Many gals cycle with BCP.

I encourage u to start new thread in the competition body building forum. There's very knowledgable members there that can advise on training and diet. I like more protein. Like 50 percent of total calories. Carb cycling may also be an alternative.

You will recover quicker on var. some gals run 4-6 week cycles. Others longer. 8-12 you will need to come off bf show bc it does make most retain water which u need to lose bf stage.

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    Welcome!!!!

Kbimage24 is offline Female Member
    Thank you for the info!

Thread Information