Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 956Vette

Thread: HGH Frag 176-191 & CJC 1295DAC

ZestyLemon is offline New Member

Question HGH Frag 176-191 & CJC 1295DAC

Hellooo guys & gals,

I have a quick question, I am currently using a combination of HGH Frag & CJC DAC in an attempt to lose weight, I am on a beginners cycle, injecting the Frag once daily and the CJC once a week. I do the fasting after my injections and try to get a workout in during those first 3 hours but regardless of that I have cut the carbs and am on a banting style low calorie diet.

My question is whether or not the use of these peptides can cause your pee to go greenish?

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    In an attempt to see any results from (snake oil) peptides such as fragment hgh or cjc-1295, you'll need to dose the piss out of them (pardon the pun and sorry about your pee - that's unheard of/unrelated). Perhaps you could, in theory, see results from frag HGH had you dose it high enough many times per day (at this point, why not use low dosage quality legitimate rHGH). CJC-1295 (DAC) is a bad product as when you dose a vial a week (to see results), you may hold water and be lethargic...not to mention you don't see much of anything without injecting a GHRP (growth hormone releasing peptide). Welcome and please let us know if you get a handle on the greenish pee color!

ZestyLemon is offline New Member
    What the hell is rHGH? I have to say that based on the research I have done, a lot of people disagree with your opinion on HGH Frag and CJC with DAC. So please elaborate.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZestyLemon View Post
    What the hell is rHGH? I have to say that based on the research I have done, a lot of people disagree with your opinion on HGH Frag and CJC with DAC. So please elaborate.
    Pardon me for my oversight, for women, possibly these peptide hormone products may benefit you. While I maintain my doubts that HGH Fragments yield any results, neither product is likely to deliver value (when you consider the side effects and cost...). Only benefit I see is that pinning HGH fragment peptides while fasting offers a placebo/routine that involves needle drugs (could motivate in theory). In an attempt to lose weight, CJC-1295 will probably make you hold water and not offer aid (unless you hold an abundance of lean body mass and/or are on anabolics). rHGH (recombinant human growth hormone - or simply referred to as 'HGH') at .5-1iu most days of the week over a long stretch of time is what's tried and true. Just one mans opinion to be taken with a grain of salt. Beware the advocates of the peptides you're using as almost nobody talks of them unless they're profiting from the sale. Best of luck!
    NACH3 likes this.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum!

JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    Man trying to keep up with all this is like learning drugs in medic school again lol. welcome to forums

Stevebeginner is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Welcome ZestyLemon!

Also, please ask for pink access so you can frequent the female only forums as well!

Best of luck on your Journey!

henrytomas is offline New Member
    Any one need steroid powder? i am from china and export this product.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	test e.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	165837

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by henrytomas View Post
    Any one need steroid powder? i am from china and export this product.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	test e.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	165837
    Yeah becuae we will trust you right....lol. Prob not and I'm sure this sale is not allowed on this forum ..
    pS. Awesome 1st ever. Way to get in there and be smooth and build relationships lol
    Business is beyond selling its relationships.

Thread Information