• 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By KJ419
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By KJ419

Thread: Newbie on first cycle

KJ419 is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries

Newbie on first cycle

Hello everyone!! I am not new to this forum but decided to finally register since I'm on here all the time haha I became obsessed with fitness a little over 3 years ago. Fitness changed my life and saved my life. I've lost over 70lbs and am currently doing a 3 day split twice which has greatly increased my strength and definition, it's INSANE!!! On my first cycle of Var and Clen and liking it so far (only 2 weeks in)
    Excited to learn a lot from everyone and have a place I can talk about this with since right now I only talk to a family member and the person who got me the stuff haha

One way ticket to gainsville! Can't stop won't stop! Xo

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Congratulations! Welcome to the forum!
    KJ419 likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ419 View Post
    Hello everyone!! I am not new to this forum but decided to finally register since I'm on here all the time haha I became obsessed with fitness a little over 3 years ago. Fitness changed my life and saved my life. I've lost over 70lbs and am currently doing a 3 day split twice which has greatly increased my strength and definition, it's INSANE!!! On my first cycle of Var and Clen and liking it so far (only 2 weeks in)
    Excited to learn a lot from everyone and have a place I can talk about this with since right now I only talk to a family member and the person who got me the stuff haha

One way ticket to gainsville! Can't stop won't stop! Xo
    Your happy days will soon be over. Anavar will soon give u low test levels and the sides and loss from this will equal your gains until they make u even worse.
    But admitting u have been here for a while, yet publishing a first cycle like this, tells me u got balls.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Your happy days will soon be over. Anavar will soon give u low test levels and the sides and loss from this will equal your gains until they make u even worse.
    But admitting u have been here for a while, yet publishing a first cycle like this, tells me u got balls.
    You realize it's a woman right?
    KJ419 and Obs like this.

Blog Entries
    I'm confused by your reply... I've researched a lot and Var + Clen is a pretty popular cycle for women. Is it not?

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member

Newbie on first cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    What are you talking about? She is a woman!

I think he is very confused! Var is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AKD_FitChick; 05-13-2017 at 09:56 PM.
    Obs and KJ419 like this.

I'm confused by your reply... I've researched a lot and Var + Clen is a pretty popular cycle for women. Is it not?
    I don't know about clen personally, I have seen some woman like it and some not. I personally have ran only var and I love it by itself. Are you running a log on here? Would love to follow if so!!!

What's your stats? Goals?

You are in the right place. Most the members here are incredible and give amazing advice!

Welcome!

yesidont is offline Associate Member
    welcome
    KJ419 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AKD_FitChick View Post
    I don't know about clen personally, I have seen some woman like it and some not. I personally have ran only var and I love it by itself. Are you running a log on here? Would love to follow if so!!!

What's your stats? Goals?

You are in the right place. Most the members here are incredible and give amazing advice!

Welcome!

Thank you! I love Var so far! It's insane how solid I feel during and after workouts haha
    I'm 5'2" 130lbs and somewhere around 23% bf.
    My biggest inspiration is Cass Martin and I'm aiming to have a body similar to hers. My genetics are kinda working against me I feel since everyone in my family is hugely overweight (hispanic) but I never thought I'd accomplish as much as I have (down 60+ lbs with visible muscle haha) I'm so obsessed lol I'm willing to do almost anything to achieve my goals. Won't go the test, then, etc route but want to stick with Var and experiment with fat burners to try and get as lean and shredded as my body will allow lol

Thank you! I love Var so far! It's insane how solid I feel during and after workouts haha
    I'm 5'2" 130lbs and somewhere around 23% bf.
    My biggest inspiration is Cass Martin and I'm aiming to have a body similar to hers. My genetics are kinda working against me I feel since everyone in my family is hugely overweight (hispanic) but I never thought I'd accomplish as much as I have (down 60+ lbs with visible muscle haha) I'm so obsessed lol I'm willing to do almost anything to achieve my goals. Won't go the test, then, etc route but want to stick with Var and experiment with fat burners to try and get as lean and shredded as my body will allow lol
    Wow! Congrats on the weight loss. I had to look up Cass and man she is ripped!!!

Great goal. You can totally achieve that looks. It's a marathon not a race. You will get it.

So glad to have another woman on here!!!

You should start a log! Let me know if you do, would love to follow. I have one on here. I don't post on it as much as I should, I spend time in the lounge.

I kept a log to help other woman understand var and sides and so on. It's good to have other woman takes on it.

Blog Entries
    Wow! Congrats on the weight loss. I had to look up Cass and man she is ripped!!!

Great goal. You can totally achieve that looks. It's a marathon not a race. You will get it.

So glad to have another woman on here!!!

You should start a log! Let me know if you do, would love to follow. I have one on here. I don't post on it as much as I should, I spend time in the lounge.

I kept a log to help other woman understand var and sides and so on. It's good to have other woman takes on it.

Thank you! Ever since I lost the weight I was like "oh my gosh, I can actually do this" hahaha it's so empowering!!!
    I found out about Cass Martin after seeing a video with her and Lauren Findley (another inspiration) and Rich Piana talking about working hard and not caring what people think and was just in awe of both of them. It sparked something in me that changed my goal from just wanting to be fit, to wanting a lot more muscle definition!! (I fan girled like a mofo when I met Rich a couple weeks ago. He looked at me like I was crazy hahahaha it was amazing! lmao)

I'm super excited to have finally joined. I don't talk about this with anyone except my sister and my friend who got me the stuff so I'm glad I have a safe space I can ask questions and share my thoughts/experiences since my sister knows nothing about this and I don't want to keep bombarding my friend lol

How do you start a log? Is it just a thread that you continually update?
    How do I find yours?

Thank you! Ever since I lost the weight I was like "oh my gosh, I can actually do this" hahaha it's so empowering!!!
    I found out about Cass Martin after seeing a video with her and Lauren Findley (another inspiration) and Rich Piana talking about working hard and not caring what people think and was just in awe of both of them. It sparked something in me that changed my goal from just wanting to be fit, to wanting a lot more muscle definition!! (I fan girled like a mofo when I met Rich a couple weeks ago. He looked at me like I was crazy hahahaha it was amazing! lmao)

I'm super excited to have finally joined. I don't talk about this with anyone except my sister and my friend who got me the stuff so I'm glad I have a safe space I can ask questions and share my thoughts/experiences since my sister knows nothing about this and I don't want to keep bombarding my friend lol

How do you start a log? Is it just a thread that you continually update?
    How do I find yours?
    Yes you just create a thread that you update daily or whenever you can. Members like to see and cheer people on! Start it in the lounge or members cycles!

Mine is under members cycle under female first var cycle, I think. I have done 2.5 cycles. I am in the lounge mostly now in the top thread Marcus Hit Dungeon. It's amazing and fun to read. He is crazy knowledgeable! All the guys are. Everyone here is super helpful. Once you start posting in the right areas you will get feedback. Stay active and post your experiences. There are other woman's too! In the search bar type female and up will pop other woman's Logs. They are what got me started. I am excited for you, excited for your journey! Share away! We need some driven women on here!!!

Ask me anything and I will try to help as much as possible!!!

KJ419 likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Just my two cents from experience with my girlfriend, clen and t3 did jack compared to eca.
    According to my gf she prefers eca because it gives her more energy.

Pubmed has a documented study of women on ephedrine and women on ephedrine with asprin. The e/a was shown to double fat burning effects vs ephedrine alone

If you use it, I would recommend adjusting the caffeine to the occourance of any jitters or tremors.
    Caffeine may not be so necessary with a product such as Bronkaid, as Bronkaid has guiafenesin (expectorant) already in it. The entire concept of eca is a little outdated.
    KJ419 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Yes you just create a thread that you update daily or whenever you can. Members like to see and cheer people on! Start it in the lounge or members cycles!

Mine is under members cycle under female first var cycle, I think. I have done 2.5 cycles. I am in the lounge mostly now in the top thread Marcus Hit Dungeon. It's amazing and fun to read. He is crazy knowledgeable! All the guys are. Everyone here is super helpful. Once you start posting in the right areas you will get feedback. Stay active and post your experiences. There are other woman's too! In the search bar type female and up will pop other woman's Logs. They are what got me started. I am excited for you, excited for your journey! Share away! We need some driven women on here!!!

Ask me anything and I will try to help as much as possible!!!

Awesome! Thank you so, sooo much!!
    Is there a way to get notifications on threads that you've commented on? Also, what app are you using? I NEED this on my phone!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Just my two cents from experience with my girlfriend, clen and t3 did jack compared to eca.

Pubmed has a documented study of women on ephedrine and women on ephedrine with asprin. The e/a was shown to double fat burning effects vs ephedrine alone

If you use it, I would recommend adjusting the caffeine to the occourance of any jitters or tremors.
    Caffeine may not be so necessary with a product such as Bronkaid, as Bronkaid has guiafenesin (expectorant) already in it. The entire concept of eca is a little outdated.

I am suuuuuper curious about Ephedrine and an ECA stack. I asked my friend if he can get it but he hasn't heard back from the guy he gets stuff from yet haha I've really noticed a BIG drop in my energy levels since being on Clen. I feel like I yawn sooooo much and feel so much more drained during workouts. I still power through but it's hard to keep the momentum whereas off of Clen and just on Var, I can go longer than usual lol
    Obs likes this.

Awesome! Thank you so, sooo much!!
    Is there a way to get notifications on threads that you've commented on? Also, what app are you using? I NEED this on my phone!!!
    I don't know on notifications, I think you can choose too, maybe another will help with this, I am going to ask Obs, he will share with us. I am in the Lounge mainly!!! Did you look around there yet. It's awesome! There is lots of areas. Diet and Nutrition is awesome too. Having all these gurus here to help you is such a gift.

Tap talk, then find this forum!!! There are a ton of forums, but this one is the best! On Tapatalk it will notifying you once you start commenting on a thread.

Obs likes this.

Hey Obs can you tell her how to get thread notification while online? I only access via Tapatalk.

Thanks!!! Appreciate it!

Obs likes this.

Blog Entries
    I don't know on notifications, I think you can choose too, maybe another will help with this, I am going to ask Obs, he will share with us. I am in the Lounge mainly!!! Did you look around there yet. It's awesome! There is lots of areas. Diet and Nutrition is awesome too. Having all these gurus here to help you is such a gift.

Tap talk, then find this forum!!! There are a ton of forums, but this one is the best! On Tapatalk it will notifying you once you start commenting on a thread.

Is there a certain thing you search on the app to find it? I downloaded Tapatalk but couldn't find this forum :/

Is there a certain thing you search on the app to find it? I downloaded Tapatalk but couldn't find this forum :/
    I think it's under fitness or bodybuilding and then steroid forum. Search that way!

This is how I did it! See it about half way down in picture

KJ419 likes this.

Blog Entries

This is how I did it! See it about half way down in picture

Thank you!!!! Going to re-download the app and search!!!!!!! You're the best!!!!
    AKD_FitChick likes this.

Obs
    If you search steroid . Com on your phone and hit the menu button in top left of the screen, click on "forum, after that it should give you the option to view the full site. Click the full site and log in and it should give you a prompt, after you sign in, to download the tapatalk app.
    That is how it worked for me.
    I view the full site on my mobile because I prefer it. Zooming is a pain but I am used to it. The desktop version is way better than the app.
    KJ419 likes this.

Obs
    I am suuuuuper curious about Ephedrine and an ECA stack. I asked my friend if he can get it but he hasn't heard back from the guy he gets stuff from yet haha I've really noticed a BIG drop in my energy levels since being on Clen. I feel like I yawn sooooo much and feel so much more drained during workouts. I still power through but it's hard to keep the momentum whereas off of Clen and just on Var, I can go longer than usual lol
    Just saw this, you can legally buy ephedrine sulfate containing products at you pharmacy in most states. Just go to the counter at walgreens etc and ask for Bronkaid. It usually reqires ID and your signature per state law. Walgreens has 60 tablet boxes for $16.

Also on the notifications, go to: settings/geneal settings/default thread subscription.
    From there you can set your notifications as you see fit.
    Last edited by Obs; 05-14-2017 at 10:39 PM.
    KJ419 likes this.

Blog Entries
    I HAVE IT ON MY PHONE NOW! Wahooooooooo!!!!! I searched so much last night and couldn't find it and was trying to log into the wrong one and then this morning BAM, there it is! Hahahaha I'm such a doofus

Obs and AKD_FitChick like this.

Obs
    I HAVE IT ON MY PHONE NOW! Wahooooooooo!!!!! I searched so much last night and couldn't find it and was trying to log into the wrong one and then this morning BAM, there it is! Hahahaha I'm such a doofus

Welcome to the forum btw, stay forever, you are part of the family now
    AKD_FitChick and KJ419 like this.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum btw, stay forever, you are part of the family now
    Thank you so much! I'm happy to be here

AKD_FitChick and Obs like this.

How goes it today???

Blog Entries
    How goes it today???

Goooood except the Clen makes me so damn tired haha I kinda want to stop it and switch to ECA or Bronkaid+CA but the end of two weeks is coming up and I'd hate to waste it lmao the things I'm putting my body through for results

Blog Entries
    How goes it today???

Any unusual sides from Var? How long of a time are you on it? I definitely want to keep cycling Var lol I love it so far!!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information