Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By FigureMaster

Thread: HELP!! Virilization from LGD-4033

Ethik is offline New Member

HELP!! Virilization from LGD-4033

Hey guys,
    Brand new to the forums. I just signed up because I'm kind of freaking out right now. I'm a female, 22 years old. I have been lifting for 2.5 years and decided that this summer I would try my first PED cycle. After a lot of research, I found out about SARMS and decided that would be a good, safer route to go (plus I had no idea where to get Var and didn't want to order online).
    I have been on mk-677 for about 4 months with no negative issues. However, about 6 weeks ago I started LGD-4033. I started small, at about 1mg and worked my way up. I ended up dosing about 12 mg a day (I know this is really high) but now I feel like I'm living in a nightmare.
    My voice is SO deep that my friends don't even recognize me. My jaw muscles have gotten so much bigger, completely lost my breasts, no period, and an enlarged clit ( sorry for the graphic details). This all seemed to happen so quickly. I am obviously stopping the cycle immediately, today was the first day I didn't take anything. But the changes seemed to happen in just a couple days.
    I feel so depressed and afraid to go out in public. My voice is literally a man's voice. I don't know what to do and I was wondering if anyone has any advice. Will my voice and jaw go back to normal after the drug gets out of my system?
    I got it from a pretty reputable RC company who assured me that it is real LGD. Please help, I can't live with my voice like this.

FigureMaster is offline Female Member
    You probably got prohormones as SARMS do not cause viralization. I've been on a stack of SARMS for over a year & have had no side effects. Plus I'm also on HRT with T so I'm extra sensitive to hormonal changes. You did the right thing and your voice may go back with time. You also might want to get your bloodwork done to see what other issues maybe going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethik View Post
    Hey guys,
    Brand new to the forums. I just signed up because I'm kind of freaking out right now. I'm a female, 22 years old. I have been lifting for 2.5 years and decided that this summer I would try my first PED cycle. After a lot of research, I found out about SARMS and decided that would be a good, safer route to go (plus I had no idea where to get Var and didn't want to order online).
    I have been on mk-677 for about 4 months with no negative issues. However, about 6 weeks ago I started LGD-4033. I started small, at about 1mg and worked my way up. I ended up dosing about 12 mg a day (I know this is really high) but now I feel like I'm living in a nightmare.
    My voice is SO deep that my friends don't even recognize me. My jaw muscles have gotten so much bigger, completely lost my breasts, no period, and an enlarged clit ( sorry for the graphic details). This all seemed to happen so quickly. I am obviously stopping the cycle immediately, today was the first day I didn't take anything. But the changes seemed to happen in just a couple days.
    I feel so depressed and afraid to go out in public. My voice is literally a man's voice. I don't know what to do and I was wondering if anyone has any advice. Will my voice and jaw go back to normal after the drug gets out of my system?
    I got it from a pretty reputable RC company who assured me that it is real LGD. Please help, I can't live with my voice like this.
    LGD - and you have RAD140(which is IMHO as close to test as you can get with its 'known' sides and what it's supposed to do... I'm not a SARM guy but AAS I can tell you what and how it'll effect you! There's not so much 'long term proof' as I'd like to see with SARMs period!

Your virilization... Is it really noticeable or something your BF brought up etc of something you can notice? I dated a female BBer and she was virilized and still not bad after 4 yrs straight of var(50mgs/day which is unbelievably high & 40mgs/winny ed) for 4 yrs straight... She's hav virilization including deepening of voice but still is one of the prettiest females I've seen...

I'd go to a steam room for your voice and just take deep breaths for about 20-30 minutes daily ax well as stop everything - and get a full female hormone panel...

Also, request pink access to the private female forum so you have that(go to the bottom 'one on one with the staff' as well as ask some questions in the Q & A we have some knowledgeable male members who can help pick this apart...

IMHO - the LGD doesn't seem like the real LGD if you ask me...

Please explain more if possible so we can help... I'm sorry this happened but also ordering and such(var etc other compounds) is much safer imo than where your going unless you have great knowledge on these SARMs not what someone has told you!

I'm open to PMs when you hit 50pms

Welcome to th forum

Thread Information