Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By curio

Thread: New Here

curio is offline Female Member

New Here

Hi All,

Found this site researching. I am a 50 year old female, 5'9", 145 and working on trying to get in better shape (toning and leaning out).

I have been pretty consistent in the gym for the past several years. But just cannot achieve what I want. My goal is to tone and tighten a lot more, and lose BF (of course).

I've always been pretty calorie aware, and count macros.

Workout w a trainer, but still not getting what I want. So, I finally started looking into anabolics and came across SARMS and this site as well.

Now just researching before I jump to a decision. But I am looking to make a decision soon on a route to take.

On HRT and started Sermorelin. Take multi vitamins, vitamin C, E, D, magnesium and fish oil.

Looking forward to chatting w and meeting others here (both w things in common and those w a lot more knowledge than myself). Really hoping for some female input on my situation.
    Last edited by curio; 01-11-2018 at 12:11 PM.
    NACH3 likes this.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Miki967 is offline Female Member
    Hi
    I am new too and it looks like we have a lot in common !

lowintentionz is offline Junior Member
    Welcome.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by curio View Post
    Hi All,

Found this site researching. I am a 50 year old female, 5'9", 145 and working on trying to get in better shape (toning and leaning out).

I have been pretty consistent in the gym for the past several years. But just cannot achieve what I want. My goal is to tone and tighten a lot more, and lose BF (of course).

I've always been pretty calorie aware, and count macros.

Workout w a trainer, but still not getting what I want. So, I finally started looking into anabolics and came across SARMS and this site as well.

Now just researching before I jump to a decision. But I am looking to make a decision soon on a route to take.

On HRT and started Sermorelin. Take multi vitamins, vitamin C, E, D, magnesium and fish oil.

Looking forward to chatting w and meeting others here (both w things in common and those w a lot more knowledge than myself). Really hoping for some female input on my situation.
    In bold does not suprise at all -
    I’m also a NASM certified PT yet much more certs
    Have to ask how long have u been working w/him? Should you have made more gains by now?

I’m very sorry interested in this post... what are really looking for are you thinking of running anything If so what

Thread Information