Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sassynikki
  • 1 Post By *Admin*

Thread: Possible NPC Bikini show

Sassynikki is offline Female Member

Possible NPC Bikini show

Hi new female looking for advice. Thinking about doing a NPC Bikini show, in June.
    Have been dieting and with personal trainer since Nov Lost 10 lbs, now 133lbs 5”3. 34y
    Put on good muscle tone already. Have been lifting for about 13 years. On an off my problem is when i start looking good i quit that’s why i got a trainer to keep me accountable.lol. Thinking about jumping on a cycle of var/Clen ???? Took it 1x for 3 weeks never followed through years ago.
    Any suggestions on how to run it??
    Last edited by Sassynikki; 01-29-2018 at 12:03 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassynikki View Post
    Hi new female looking for advice. Thinking about doing a NPC Bikini show, in June.
    Have been dieting and with personal trainer since Nov Lost 10 lbs, now 133lbs 5”3. 34y
    Put on good muscle tone already. Have been lifting for about 13 years. On an off my problem is when i start looking good i quit that’s why i got a trainer to keep me accountable.lol. Thinking about jumping on a cycle of var/Clen ???? Took it 1x for 3 weeks never followed through years ago.
    Welcome
    Ask for pink access as well to the female private forum - in the meantime you can post in the men’s section as they’re are plenty of well versed males as well

What’s your goals? NPC

If running var I’d suggest 5mgs daily no more than 10mgs if no sides occur on 5mgs! Always split your var dose in half twice a day 12hrs apart - Clen has some nasty sides bad hand shakes and albuterol(is good) or ephedrine(depending if I’m the states or another country - if states look up Bronkaid at any pharmacy and it contains Ephedrine - an ECY stack is much better imho - ephedrine caffeine and Yogimbine HCL!
    If you have anxiety I’d recommend lower doses until you see how your body responds! Yohimbine HCL will pull water from your extremities too..

What was your dose going to be for your var?

Hope this helps,

Nach

Feel free to pm me for more details that may help and of explain here how much experience or how much you know

I planned on starting with 10mg then up it to 20mg.. i have never used a form before lol so trying to figure this out how do i pm you?
    I plan on doing NPC that is my goal if i can get where i want to be, yes i do live in the states..
    Last edited by Sassynikki; 01-29-2018 at 12:51 AM.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I planned on starting with 10mg then up it to 20mg.. i have never used a form before lol so trying to figure this out how do i pm you?
    I plan on doing NPC that is my goal if i can get where i want to be, yes i do live in the states..
    Forgot there’s a post protocol you have to hit 25-50posts - go in the lounge and start posting in the ‘post whore’ thread lol seriously or welcome 50members etc

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    If it’s your first run with var then 10mgs split into 5mgs twice a day is plenty you don’t need 20 that’s high and for like 3rd time unless still making gains with 10- how long were you thinking - duration of cycle I like lower doses over longer periods

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...ic-discussion/

That’s the lounge

But welcome the men and all the women you can lol many people do it all the time

Thanks so much.. I’ll try to get on the other forums..one last question do u think that i should just run the var for 6 weeks only no clen ??? I do have 19 weeks till npc.. i can always cut at the end..
    Should u allow at least 1 week off everything prior to show? To drop any water weight.. sorry don’t know to much about this just what i have been researching an everyone has a different option..

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks so much.. I’ll try to get on the other forums..one last question do u think that i should just run the var for 6 weeks only no clen ??? I do have 19 weeks till npc.. i can always cut at the end..
    Should u allow at least 1 week off everything prior to show? To drop any water weight.. sorry don’t know to much about this just what i have been researching an everyone has a different option..
    I think there are plenty better options than Clen - if your gonna do a show normally the men will do a 16 wk prep that way you can grow into and it I. Your case you can grow and cut I think the show might be s little too close but is there a way to see a pic of where you are at now? If you’ve got the muscle maybe a 6-8wk var clean bulk w/T3 or ECY throughout and take two wks off in middle than go right back to the Yohimbine - T3 can work wonders but if not eating enough or running anything you could easily go catabolic

It’s a toss up being 19wkd out but it could work I like long Oreos so you can add or take away things and still have time not to rush things etc

*Admin* is offline AR Admin

I added you to the Female section... you can do a search for first time var users and or just check out some of the threads from other females who have also been where you are!

Great to have you also...
    NACH3 likes this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Mira25 is offline New Member
    Hello everyone, I'm new and I would like to talk to new friends. Have a good day

Thread Information