tinynmighty is offline New Member

New to PED's, Want to Take My Training to Next Level

Hi all, you can call me L. I've been lifting for several months after a break.
    I'm not new to lifting by any means; prior to my break, I had been lifting on and off for several years.

That inconsistency was why I never gained tons of results lol.

Now I'm consistently lifting almost 6 days a week, and my job is also very physical (martial arts instructor), so I'd consider myself somewhat of an athlete. I'm trying to do research on Anavar just to see what extra muscle I can gain without gaining fat. I eat clean, I lift heavy, so I just want a small boost. I'm not trying to get the fastest results; I still want to look natty and not raise suspicion. I don't judge people for using any sort of performance enhancers, but we all know the stigma around them...

Anyway, I'm hoping to learn where to get quality PED's and how to use them in conjunction with other things to ensure I don't destroy my body in the process. I really just want to cut and remain curvy like I already am. I hope I can learn what'll work best for me and then go from there.

Thanks for reading! I hope to chat with some of you soon.

-L.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the forum.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Paulpaul is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the Forums!

Quote Originally Posted by tinynmighty View Post
    Hi all, you can call me L. I've been lifting for several months after a break.
    I'm not new to lifting by any means; prior to my break, I had been lifting on and off for several years.

That inconsistency was why I never gained tons of results lol.

Now I'm consistently lifting almost 6 days a week, and my job is also very physical (martial arts instructor), so I'd consider myself somewhat of an athlete.
    How intense in your weight training? How do you break down the body parts during the week?

I'm trying to do research on Anavar just to see what extra muscle I can gain without gaining fat.
    Anavar is the weakest steroid out there and can be taken orally or injected. Most women start with 5mg/ed and increase the dose to 10mg/ed after a couple of weeks. Anavar cycle is the most common cycle among women and there is a load of information on this board.

I eat clean, I lift heavy, so I just want a small boost. I'm not trying to get the fastest results; I still want to look natty and not raise suspicion. I don't judge people for using any sort of performance enhancers, but we all know the stigma around them...
    It is too bad that PED has such a bad rap. Even if you take steroids, you still have to work your butt off (no pun intended) if you want to lose fat and gain muscle. Women have 1/7th the Testosterone as men so a little goes a long way. 5mg/ed or 10mg/ed will give you good results. If you don't want to look like a man then just keep your dose low.

Anyway, I'm hoping to learn where to get quality PED's and how to use them in conjunction with other things to ensure I don't destroy my body in the process. I really just want to cut and remain curvy like I already am. I hope I can learn what'll work best for me and then go from there.
    It is against the rules to discuss source in the open forum. Get 50 posts and PM someone you trust.

Thanks for reading! I hope to chat with some of you soon.

-L.
    This is a great board for information. I would venture to say that there are thousands of years of combined knowledge on this board. Oh, and welcome to the forum.

Thread Information