Thread: Need resources

Tryharder88 is offline Female Member

Need resources

Hi guys, I’m new to this world. I’m currently 5’7” 150 and have been training for 2 years lifting. I have Done sooooo much research and really need help finding a good source to start a anavar cycle to push myself past this plateau I cannot Seem to break. Any help or suggestions would be sooooo much appreciate. Thanks!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    what type of "plateau" do you need to break ? fat loss, muscle building, strength ?? some women who have an ultimate goal of losing weight jump on VAR and they are extremely disappointed because the weight on the scale may go up.. other women don't care about the scale and are all about their muscularity and the VAR gave them a good strong hard appearance in the mirror.
    other women take VAR because they are dieting really hard and need some help holding onto muscle in a calorie deficit.

anyhow, just curious your goals

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

I want To build more muscle and lose fat. I could Care less about the number on the scale, but know how I want To look and I cant Seem to break past how I am Now.

I want To build more muscle and lose fat. I could Care less about the number on the scale, but know how I want To look and I cant Seem to break past how I am Now.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    what type of "plateau" do you need to break ? fat loss, muscle building, strength ?? some women who have an ultimate goal of losing weight jump on VAR and they are extremely disappointed because the weight on the scale may go up.. other women don't care about the scale and are all about their muscularity and the VAR gave them a good strong hard appearance in the mirror.
    other women take VAR because they are dieting really hard and need some help holding onto muscle in a calorie deficit.

anyhow, just curious your goals

Paulpaul is offline Junior Member
    Welcome!

Thread Information