Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By maddieclaire18
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Eduke93
  • 1 Post By maddieclaire18
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: 22 female second var cycle

  1. #1
    maddieclaire18 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6

    22 female second var cycle

    Hi guys a little background on myself I am 22 years old I had a baby at 17, prior to getting pregnant I was 120 lbs, after I ended up at 150.. ehhh. That was a lot of weight for my body to hold. When I was ready to lose weight I got down to 130, but I had no muscle. My brother recommended I do an anavar cycle.... so I did. I went from not being able to deadlift anything to 225 pr. You will see a difference in my before and after pics. This time around I am no longe eating meat for moral reasons.. so Iím just wondering how to go about this second cycle and get the most out of it. I really want to lose some stomach fat, that is where I hold it all and itís very frustrating. I am also sitting at 140 lbs now. Any advice would be appreciated!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 22 female second var cycle-ff25a16e-fd75-4756-b86f-05c81627a56a.jpeg   22 female second var cycle-41afb2a7-b291-4f2c-b925-ffec1ba76f05.jpeg   22 female second var cycle-fbd0b354-0b7f-4ee8-8deb-f70da7040f09.jpeg   22 female second var cycle-01823446-2d14-4ea3-8543-d35ab60479d5.jpeg   22 female second var cycle-820f316b-2220-4543-9354-ce1c9a084657.jpeg  

    clarky. likes this.

  2. #2
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,558
    meat is the number one best and most thermogenic and nutrient dense foods we as people can eat.. its easier to lose weight eating meat then any other food source (I'll explain below). its interesting that your morally against eating something thats been considered normal for a million years, yet you are willing to break the law and take illegal drugs to help with your weight loss. thats not a dig, I just find it interesting, I personally don't care as a libertarian and think you should be able to do whatever the hell you choose and feel like doing.

    ok now how does meat help you lose weight.. well its thermogenic. in fact its so thermogenic that it has to utilize 30% of its calories just for the assimilation process (fats and carbs are 5 %).. so let me put this in perspective . lets say that your maintenance calories were 2000 cals per day. at that consumption you do not gain weight or lose weight. its your maintenance. now lets say you decided to eat all your 2000 cals in only meat. your body is going to burn through 30% of those cals just to assimilate that protein. that means just by choosing to eat meat your suddenly in a 600 calorie deficit. with no diet or exercise your in a 600 cal deficit and losing weight (all because of food choice).. put that in a little more perspective, that is like eating 2000 cals of veggies and carbs but having to do 3 hours of cardio to put you in that much of a deficit.. yet with meat, all you need to do is chew and swallow no cardio required (yes eating 2000 cal in meat is equivalent to 3 hours of cardio) plus meat sources like steak have more nutrients, vitamins, and minerals per pound then you could ever get out of any other source of food.

    anyhow , I don't care what you eat. was just making a point on how easy it is for meat eaters to lose weight because they can put themselves in a calorie deficit just from the meat they eat.


    regarding the drugs.. Clen , T3, with Var , is the most effective combo. I've had several female clients drop body fat extremely fast with those things stacked together.

    great pics and great job. whatever you were doing is/was working.. just keep at it

  3. #3
    maddieclaire18 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6
    Thanks for the input.. I only have var, and it’s tested so I was planning on taking that alone. But I totally get where your coming from with the meat lol I lost all my weight from low carb. But my views on meat changed immensely this past year, I won’t go all into it. But I’m not against steroid use as long as it isn’t abused. But I think I’m going to have a hard time getting enough protein if I start the var, that’s my main concern.

  4. #4
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by maddieclaire18 View Post
    Thanks for the input.. I only have var, and it’s tested so I was planning on taking that alone. But I totally get where your coming from with the meat lol I lost all my weight from low carb. But my views on meat changed immensely this past year, I won’t go all into it. But I’m not against steroid use as long as it isn’t abused. But I think I’m going to have a hard time getting enough protein if I start the var, that’s my main concern.
    Hey.

    I can’t advise on Anavar use as I haven’t researched enough in the affects it has on females.

    BUT...

    I am personally vegan and have been for 3 years, despite the thermogenic affects meat has on your body as reference to GH.... it isn’t a necessity.

    I’m trying to pinpoint your concern, But am assuming it’s to do with protein.

    I don’t think you need me to tell you where to get your protein, but I eat 230g of protein per day, to name a few sources, Tofu, Beans, lentils, Chickpeas, plant based protein shakes (there’s tons out there), various vegan/soy based mock meats.

    In terms of getting results, it’s pretty straight forward... Train hard, do your cardio and put your self in a caloric deficit + the assistance of the Anavar.

    Plenty of online calculators to rufly figure out your BMR.. one below..

    Metric BMR Calculator

    Once you have your numbers, track your macros and enjoy the process.. Keep it simple.
    Last edited by Eduke93; 04-18-2018 at 01:45 PM.

  5. #5
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,558
    I don’t think you need me to tell you what you can and can’t eat exactly, but I eat 230g of protein per day, to name a few sources, Tofu, Beans, lentils, Chickpeas, plant based protein shakes (there’s tons out there), various vegan/soy based mock meats.
    I don't wan to start a vegan argument what we chose to eat is a personal choice. I just want to point something out.

    none of the above "protein" choices are a complete source of protein. in fact they are so incomplete I don't even count them as protein sources in diets I put together for clients. example, if I have a client that is on 200g per day of protein, and she eats beans, she is to only track and record that as a carbohydrate (as that protein is incomplete and is just a 'trace' protein and therefore does not count, at least in my diets I write). an incomplete protein does not contain all essential amino acids and therefore simply cannot complete the protein synthesis process in the body (if a protein cannot be utilized as protein in the body, then it shouldn't count as protein, and thats why things like beans only count as carbs in diets I write for clients).

    things like steak on the other hand contain all essential amino acids and therefore gives your body everything protein is suppose to give your body and it can utilize that protein for cellular repair. it also contains all essential nutrients , fatty acids, and minerals.
    put it in perspective . if you live on an island that only had beans, you would eventually die of malnutrition . if you lived on an island that only had cattle, you would thrive.

    so again not here to argue.. my advise to non meat eaters is to try to diversify your protein sources as much as possible to try to find a way to get in all your essential amino acids. if you don't then the protein your consuming is just going to waste and not initiating protein synthesis or cellular repair.
    if your against meat, fine.. perhaps still try and consume a whey isolate protein , yes its animal based, but will give you all the essential amino acids you need.

    getting in all essential amino acids is not only important for building a good physique but for over all health, from your eye health, hair, skin, nails etc.. without ALL essential amino acids in your diet you will begin to age quicker and your health will deteriorate over time.
    use protein shakes or whatever it takes to get in the nutrition you need, being your removing an entire healthy nutritious food group from your diet.

    also you vegans probably need to increase your sodium intake.. most of the carbs and plant based foods your eating are better digested and absorbed in the intestines with sodium present. also add healthy fats to your veggies for better absorption of the vitamins and minerals (olive oil perhaps). and more then likely you may be having thyroid issues because of a deficiency in iodine. again add more salt to your diet for the iodine, also try all natural (not from concentrate) cranberry juice which contains a lot of iodine.

    the last vegan client I had was deffecient in a lot of things I just mentioned. his doctor after blood work told him he had hypothyroidsim and 'leaky gut syndrome' saying he was not absorbing nutrients very well (the doc didn't know he was vegan).. this client was only 23, he also only weighed like 150 pounds (I believe he could be 200 pounds if he changed his eating, but thats his personal choice). after reviewing the blood work I had him implement a couple of the things I mentioned and things began to improve and he did not end up needing to go on thyroid medication. his biggest problem was simply not taking in enough salt.

  6. #6
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I don't wan to start a vegan argument what we chose to eat is a personal choice. I just want to point something out.

    none of the above "protein" choices are a complete source of protein. in fact they are so incomplete I don't even count them as protein sources in diets I put together for clients. example, if I have a client that is on 200g per day of protein, and she eats beans, she is to only track and record that as a carbohydrate (as that protein is incomplete and is just a 'trace' protein and therefore does not count, at least in my diets I write). an incomplete protein does not contain all essential amino acids and therefore simply cannot complete the protein synthesis process in the body (if a protein cannot be utilized as protein in the body, then it shouldn't count as protein, and thats why things like beans only count as carbs in diets I write for clients).

    things like steak on the other hand contain all essential amino acids and therefore gives your body everything protein is suppose to give your body and it can utilize that protein for cellular repair. it also contains all essential nutrients , fatty acids, and minerals.
    put it in perspective . if you live on an island that only had beans, you would eventually die of malnutrition . if you lived on an island that only had cattle, you would thrive.

    so again not here to argue.. my advise to non meat eaters is to try to diversify your protein sources as much as possible to try to find a way to get in all your essential amino acids. if you don't then the protein your consuming is just going to waste and not initiating protein synthesis or cellular repair.
    if your against meat, fine.. perhaps still try and consume a whey isolate protein , yes its animal based, but will give you all the essential amino acids you need.

    getting in all essential amino acids is not only important for building a good physique but for over all health, from your eye health, hair, skin, nails etc.. without ALL essential amino acids in your diet you will begin to age quicker and your health will deteriorate over time.
    use protein shakes or whatever it takes to get in the nutrition you need, being your removing an entire healthy nutritious food group from your diet.

    also you vegans probably need to increase your sodium intake.. most of the carbs and plant based foods your eating are better digested and absorbed in the intestines with sodium present. also add healthy fats to your veggies for better absorption of the vitamins and minerals (olive oil perhaps). and more then likely you may be having thyroid issues because of a deficiency in iodine. again add more salt to your diet for the iodine, also try all natural (not from concentrate) cranberry juice which contains a lot of iodine.

    the last vegan client I had was deffecient in a lot of things I just mentioned. his doctor after blood work told him he had hypothyroidsim and 'leaky gut syndrome' saying he was not absorbing nutrients very well (the doc didn't know he was vegan).. this client was only 23, he also only weighed like 150 pounds (I believe he could be 200 pounds if he changed his eating, but thats his personal choice). after reviewing the blood work I had him implement a couple of the things I mentioned and things began to improve and he did not end up needing to go on thyroid medication. his biggest problem was simply not taking in enough salt.

    Hey,

    Yeah, there aren’t as many complete sources of protein on a vegan diet as there is meat, but there are complete sources of protein.. Out my list, I believe Soy and beans are in fact a complete source of protein, but don’t hold me to that.

    It’s no worries, I appreciate your being so civil, most people would have ripped my throat out by now... or would have tried to....

    Luckily, we don’t live on an island that only has Beans, luckily we have tons of options so that hypothetical is irrelevant, but I understand your point.

    Personally I have had zero issues with general health, my blood always comes back perfect. In terms of training, I’m 5ft.10 205lbs (Aiming for 220lbs this year) 13-14% BF and 25 years old, I haven’t had any performance issues whilst being vegan.. With regard to getting complete sources of protein, I do use vegan shakes that are a blend of various proteins to make a complete protein and my proteins eaten are varied every day and together form a complete source of protein.. bare in mind a lot of the proteins are consumed together per meal not separately.

    Everything you outlined with regards to sodium and fat I personally follow, again I have had zero issues over the last 3 years.. my fat intake is actually quite high for a vegan, a lot of vegans that do have issues usually follow low fat high carb which I am not a fan of.

    Glad you dug your client out his hole, you’d make a good vegan If your going to be vegan (not you personally) just like with steroids do your research, find out exactly what your doing and what you’ll need to secure your health and combat side affects.

    Personally, my stand point is not health.. well partly. But mainly ethics, but we won’t get into that here.

    I appreciate your input GH, I am sure this information will help the original poster!
    Last edited by Eduke93; 04-18-2018 at 11:38 AM.
    GearHeaded likes this.

  7. #7
    maddieclaire18 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6
    You both made awesome points that will help me. I’m thinking I’m going to try to get down to 125 before I start var again. I’m 5’4 and I don’t really like carrying this much weight, although I’ve gained a lot of muscle.
    Eduke93 likes this.

  8. #8
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,558
    good post and good pointe Eduke!

    the only thing I'll add is that it was pretty coincidental me reading this during my lunch and smashing a 16 oz ny strip steak, 2 eggs, and a bowl of cottage cheese,, but I'm not just a carnivore, two poor little carrots gave up their existence for me and also got smashed
    Eduke93 likes this.

  9. #9
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    good post and good pointe Eduke!

    the only thing I'll add is that it was pretty coincidental me reading this during my lunch and smashing a 16 oz ny strip steak, 2 eggs, and a bowl of cottage cheese,, but I'm not just a carnivore, two poor little carrots gave up their existence for me and also got smashed
    Carrots help you see in the dark!

    Haha cheers GH

  10. #10
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by maddieclaire18 View Post
    You both made awesome points that will help me. I’m thinking I’m going to try to get down to 125 before I start var again. I’m 5’4 and I don’t really like carrying this much weight, although I’ve gained a lot of muscle.
    Muscle weighs more than fat always take that into consideration and I’m sure you have gained muscle throughout your journey so far. sounds like you have a good plan. Just follow the basic principles introduce var if you need/want to and take it from there...

    Calories in, calories out...

  11. #11
    #DontBeAverage is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2
    Would you recommend using test e as a base with var for a woman?? Wife ran a short cycle of E while I was on first cycle and got along fine. 25mg/week. Wanting to try var but not sure which way to go with it.

  12. #12
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,804
    Quote Originally Posted by #DontBeAverage View Post
    Would you recommend using test e as a base with var for a woman?? Wife ran a short cycle of E while I was on first cycle and got along fine. 25mg/week. Wanting to try var but not sure which way to go with it.
    Hi. Test Prop is a much better choice for an advanced womanís cycle. It has a shorter ester so clears system faster. Itís better for women.

  13. #13
    MommaBear2828 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    9
    Hey there! Are you still on Var? Love the info so far! Fixing to start my first cycle! I just have a few questions! Also your pictures help so much with my decision

  14. #14
    SquatDeadz is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    4
    Hey there
    Saw this post and wondered what you decided to do? I’m in the same situation

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •