Thread: Newbie here

Babyquadzilla is offline Female Member

Newbie here

Good evening ladies!

I am new around these parts and would love your support and encouragement on my fitness journey.

Alittle about myself:
    39 yrs young
    150 lbs
    22.8 BMI with the handheld thing they have at LA Fitness
    5'8
    33 bust
    26 waist
    40 hips
    24 thighs
    14 calves

Diet:
    Consuming about 1500 calories a day
    150 grams of protein
    120 grams of carbs
    40 grams of fat

Workout:
    Fasted cardio 30 mins just walking at highest incline 2 speed
    Lift 5 days a week and post workout cardio 3 days a week

My goals:
    I have a shit ton of cellulite on my thighs and butt that I am desperate to rid myself of. As my user name says my name is baby quadzillas but I'm looking to get a lot more mass and no e from infancy quad stage lol. I was told I first have to drop the fat then build back up. So I decided to do Clen , I am on my 2nd week of liquid Clen only doing 40... not sure if that's enough. I am getting some Var tonight or tomorrow.

I would like access to the private forums so I can read through and as well ask questions about anything I may be confused about.

Look forward to chatting and learning from you all.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyquadzilla View Post
    Good evening ladies!

I am new around these parts and would love your support and encouragement on my fitness journey.

Alittle about myself:
    39 yrs young
    150 lbs
    22.8 BMI with the handheld thing they have at LA Fitness
    5'8
    33 bust
    26 waist
    40 hips
    24 thighs
    14 calves

Diet:
    Consuming about 1500 calories a day
    150 grams of protein
    120 grams of carbs
    40 grams of fat

Workout:
    Fasted cardio 30 mins just walking at highest incline 2 speed
    Lift 5 days a week and post workout cardio 3 days a week

My goals:
    I have a shit ton of cellulite on my thighs and butt that I am desperate to rid myself of. As my user name says my name is baby quadzillas but I'm looking to get a lot more mass and no e from infancy quad stage lol. I was told I first have to drop the fat then build back up. So I decided to do Clen , I am on my 2nd week of liquid Clen only doing 40... not sure if that's enough. I am getting some Var tonight or tomorrow.

I would like access to the private forums so I can read through and as well ask questions about anything I may be confused about.

Look forward to chatting and learning from you all.
    Welcome! You'll find lots of good information and support here.
    A note about BMI: it is an index calculated from your height and weight. Yes, your BMI at 5'8 and 150# is 22.8- a normal body mass. BMI isn't a measure of body composition. Body builders tend to look more at body composition rather than body mass index, as muscle weighs more than fat (and a ripped 150# is awesome, but a skinny fat 150# isn't usually an ideal physique by body building standards.) Body composition is usually expressed in terms of fat percentage. So with a BMI of 22.8 an athlete might have a body fat percentage of 12% or 28% or anywhere in between, or more, or less .
    To get an idea of your body composition you can get a dexa scan or hydrostatic weighing. The handheld electro-resistance things are far less accurate than a trained eye guess
    Last edited by PeanutbutterDC; 05-29-2018 at 05:07 PM.

Babyquadzilla is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    Welcome! You'll find lots of good information and support here.
    A note about BMI: it is an index calculated from your height and weight. Yes, your BMI at 5'8 and 150# is 22.8- a normal body mass. BMI isn't a measure of body composition. Body builders tend to look more at body composition rather than body mass index, as muscle weighs more than fat (and a ripped 150# is awesome, but a skinny fat 150# isn't usually an ideal physique by body building standards.) Body composition is usually expressed in terms of fat percentage. So with a BMI of 22.8 an athlete might have a body fat percentage of 12% or 28% or anywhere in between, or more, or less .
    To get an idea of your body composition you can get a dexa scan or hydrostatic weighing. The handheld electro-resistance things are far less accurate than a trained eye guess
    Thanks I will look into getting a dexa scan or hydrostatic weighing.

I think I'm skinny fat, but others would probably disagree... we are our own worst critics. I'm bottom heavy and carrier all my fat in my thighs and butt. My upper body is extremely lean and I have a 6 pack... but these damn thighs are my nemesis lol This is why I'm wanting to run a Var cycle ... which my trainer was suppose to get to me last week and still hadn't; I also have liquid Clen . He says I only need to run it for 4 weeks, but I have read where women are running it much longer, so I wonder if 4 wks will be enough.

Also, how do I get access to the private forums?

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyquadzilla View Post
    Thanks I will look into getting a dexa scan or hydrostatic weighing.

I think I'm skinny fat, but others would probably disagree... we are our own worst critics. I'm bottom heavy and carrier all my fat in my thighs and butt. My upper body is extremely lean and I have a 6 pack... but these damn thighs are my nemesis lol This is why I'm wanting to run a Var cycle ... which my trainer was suppose to get to me last week and still hadn't; I also have liquid Clen . He says I only need to run it for 4 weeks, but I have read where women are running it much longer, so I wonder if 4 wks will be enough.

Also, how do I get access to the private forums?
    It looks like since you've posted you have gained access to the private women's forum. (You're pink!) Welcome, again!
    Was the 4 weeks for clen, anavar , or both? I'm in the middle of a 16-week anavar cycle. I'm using clen 3 weeks on/3 weeks off. How much confidence do you have in your trainer, that he knows what he's doing?
    Good luck!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Kinglondon is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the forums!

Thread Information