Livin-strong is offline New Member

Newbie and looking for HELP!!!

I’m 36 years old and desperate for help! I’m currently at 162lbs at 5’4”...I do CrossFit and lift at least 5 days a week and have seriously cleaned up my diet but not seeing any results. My husband suggest Var and so I’m on my 5th day. What is the max dosage I should be using? How do I break it up throughout the day? Do I need to be stacking it with anything? I’ve tried multiple fat burners and no results.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Livin-strong View Post
    I’m 36 years old and desperate for help! I’m currently at 162lbs at 5’4”...I do CrossFit and lift at least 5 days a week and have seriously cleaned up my diet but not seeing any results. My husband suggest Var and so I’m on my 5th day. What is the max dosage I should be using? How do I break it up throughout the day? Do I need to be stacking it with anything? I’ve tried multiple fat burners and no results.
    What's your bodyfat percentage? How long have you been working out 5 days/week? What is your goal/why take var?

my Body fat is at 33% and I have done everything from. Lifting to hit to cardio and all combos consistently for over a year and seem very little, if any results. My goal is to get some definition and lose body fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Livin-strong View Post
    my Body fat is at 33% and I have done everything from. Lifting to hit to cardio and all combos consistently for over a year and seem very little, if any results. My goal is to get some definition and lose body fat.
    Gotcha. My recommendation is to focus on diet to lose fat. Var won't help you lose. In fact you'll most likely gain weight and if not very careful, some of the gain will be fat.
    The strategy I'd suggest for you is to maintain as much lean through weight training (specifically hypertrophy training) while dieting super strictly - allowing one cheat per week is a rule of thumb many find successful in practice.
    Not sure how much dieting experience or nutrition knowledge you have but I understand dieting strictly can seem like a huge challenge. The thing is, if you can find what works for you, you can be successful.
    Check out the diet forum
    When your diet is going really well revisit fat burners. They aren't magic but can make a really good diet a little more effective.
    One last thing: when I lost a lot of weight - in order to lose a lot of weight, I should say - I had to cut back on cardio. Too much cardio can make a person too tired to get adequate resistance training in. It can also lead to overeating (i.e. I'm starving from cardio and burned so many calories so now I can have this extra cheat snack)
    Best wishes!

Thank you!!!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

ChicAthlete is offline Female Member
    Hey there Peanutbutterdc let me know if you got my PM!

Quote Originally Posted by ChicAthlete View Post
    Hello and welcome! Yes, I did. I'm not able to share my source bc of an agreement I made. I understand you want to compete. My recommendation is to hire a coach who works with ifbb pros. Go on IG and find women athletes in whichever division you hope to compete then ask who their coach is. Hire a coach. He/she should be able to hook you up with a source, and you'll enjoy the obvious benefit of having a coach. Personally, there's no way I could've made the gains of the past year on my own, and I've been at this for 30 years. In the cycle logs forum I posted a before pic (before starting my first cycle). I'm extremely proud of what I accomplished naturally with a coach. You might find you dont even need AAS
    Best wishes!

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicAthlete View Post
    I gave you two sources .. have no idea why you are still asking around haha. Listen to pb , she’s knows her stuff

Plutoraid04 is offline Female Member
    Hi Lady! Just want to say Congrats on making it as far as you have! Its NOT easy to do what you, have as far as diet and working out, are doing!! Everyone says they “want to” but hardly ever truly follows through. Anyway, in your original question, you ask about an Anavar cycle, I have not personLly tried it, yet. I am also considering adding it to my current routine, perhaps, if you are only worried about cutti g out body fat, consider a cycle of clenbuterol . I would recommend you do some research, only to ensure it was right for your situation. However, I have heard great news in regards to this particular drug. Especially for folks in simuilar situations.

Thread Information