Tsav is offline Female Member

New female member open to talk about My anavar experience

Hi everyone!

I’ll just introduce myself quickly...

I’m 31 British and reside in Sydney, Australia. Always been active job wise with a slim build my whole life I joined a gym for the first time around 4 years ago. I currently weigh 76kg stand at 177cm tall and carry a fat percentage of around 30%.

After over 3 years of the gym and growing from 58kg to 71kg I decided to up the game and do a course of Anavar recommended by a close male friend.

The results were great! I started on 10mg a day for a week and didn’t notice much. Started seeing a female PT (former body builder) who told me to take 20mg a day for a week and then switch to 30mg per day.

No virilisation, increased strength and shorter recovery time I felt great. Mood wise the only thing I felt was motivated and strong willed. Even at work it was easy to make decisions as I went in with conviction. Something I took to the gym with me. I was able to do a set of two more than usual and up the weights quite quickly also. Over a 6 week period I went from 71kg to 77kg and since finishing Anavar have dropped to just under 76kg.

Of course this all went hand in hand with a good diet, plenty of calories, fluids and sleep! Sleep is critical!

I do have some before and after pictures if anyone requests them or has any questions for me I’d be glad to answer.

It’s hard to find female logs regarding their experiences so I thought I’d speak up and share mine.

Looking forward to hearing any questions you may have.

Tsav

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Wannarrach is offline Female Member
    Hello Tsav,

I would love some advises of Anavar , I'm very new to all this. I have my thread below, if you could help.

https://forums.steroid.com/new-femal...eds-guide.html

Thank you so much!

Tsav is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannarrach View Post
    Hello Tsav,

I would love some advises of Anavar , I'm very new to all this. I have my thread below, if you could help.

https://forums.steroid.com/new-femal...eds-guide.html

Thank you so much!
    Hey There,

I have just read your original thread and seen your pictures. From what I can see you have a great body to start Anavar. Already a gym goer you’ve set yourself up nicely.

I can however tell you that from my experience 10mg a day didn’t do much if anything at all. I was on that for a week and couldn’t feel the difference. Once I switched to 20mg per day so one 10mg tablet in the AM and one again late afternoon it began to kick in.

I’m not on nor have I tried any sort of special diets so I can’t really help you with that side of things. I can however tell you that seen as you’re looking to get lean I was the same and switched my training to more reps with lower weights to really get the muscle burning. I don’t know if you’re already doing this?

When I went to 30mg per day I went into what a few would refer to as ‘beast mode’. I felt like I could work out for longer and at least twice a day. I had to stop myself from going to the gym sometimes to make sure I got those critical rest days in otherwise you’ll burn out. When on 30mg a day I did notice a slightly hoarse voice. Kind of like when you’ve had a sore throat and it goes a bit crokey. But I kind of liked it and it didn’t bother me at all.

Any more questions feel free to ask.

I hope this has helped you so far.

Tsav

Thread Information