Jbin79 is offline New Member

First Anavar cycle, diet help

Hi there!
    I’m a 39 yo female mom of two. I’ve been consistently working out for years, but wanted to lean out while maintaining muscle. Body fat probably 23-25%, looking to get it down to under 20. Also currently using testosterone cream (just to be totally open).
    My issue is with my diet. Before cycle I could maintain weight at around 2000 calories a day. My current macros are: 174c/130p/58f 1738 calories
    Weights 5 days a week
    Cardio 3 30 minute sessions

Weight is up 3 pounds and I feel puffy and thick.
    I have undereaten in the past and I want to lean out at the highest calorie count possible. Any thoughts?

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbin79 View Post
    Hi there!
    I’m a 39 yo female mom of two. I’ve been consistently working out for years, but wanted to lean out while maintaining muscle. Body fat probably 23-25%, looking to get it down to under 20. Also currently using testosterone cream (just to be totally open).
    My issue is with my diet. Before cycle I could maintain weight at around 2000 calories a day. My current macros are: 174c/130p/58f 1738 calories
    Weights 5 days a week
    Cardio 3 30 minute sessions

Weight is up 3 pounds and I feel puffy and thick.
    I have undereaten in the past and I want to lean out at the highest calorie count possible. Any thoughts?
    You'll put on water weight with test. You can definitely gain weight on fewer calories while on anavar .
    I was at 12% bodyfat before trying anavar. By the end of my cycle I had put on 10 pounds and not all of that was lean, probably about 15% bodyfat. It's very hard to lose weight on steroids unless you diet really carefully. I recommend cutting first, then use anavar to build. If you get adequate protein you can cut without losing much muscle, no steroids needed. The whole using anavar while cutting is a guy thing. For women, anavar is a good bulking steroid

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    You'll put on water weight with test. You can definitely gain weight on fewer calories while on anavar .
    I was at 12% bodyfat before trying anavar. By the end of my cycle I had put on 10 pounds and not all of that was lean, probably about 15% bodyfat. It's very hard to lose weight on steroids unless you diet really carefully. I recommend cutting first, then use anavar to build. If you get adequate protein you can cut without losing much muscle, no steroids needed. The whole using anavar while cutting is a guy thing. For women, anavar is a good bulking steroid
    Just be careful because without something to maintain the muscle, you will lose it. Try the short esthers. Also, the carbs look a little high. I am not sure how much you weigh, but those are close to the calories for me during a cut for comp. I weigh about 195-200.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information