• 3 Post By German89
  • 1 Post By ZeeHalloween
  • 2 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By KennyJ

Thread: First Ever Cycle - Overall Advice Needed

ZeeHalloween is offline Female Member

First Ever Cycle - Overall Advice Needed

Introduction

Hi everyone. I am turning 32 next month and have been weightlifting/bodybuilding recreationally for just over 4 years, more seriously for the past 2 years.

I have made a lot of progress over the years, I was only 100lbs when I started and now in my fluffy season I’m around 120-125lbs. Lately though, I feel like I have hit a plateau that I won’t be able to move past without help, so that’s why I’m here.

I am looking to try my first cycle but was hoping to touch base with some females that are knowledgeable on the subject. I have been doing a lot of reading/research and I was thinking of doing a short, low dosage cycle of Winny as from what I’ve read, I may not get the amount of mass I’m looking for from Anavar . I was hoping to do an Anavar in the future but starting with just 5mg a day of Winny for maybe 4-6 weeks.

I have a six day training split, I lift heavy, do minimal cardio (warm up mostly), I track macros and eat clean the majority of the time.

Also, I have been doing Intermittent Fasting for just over a year now (16/8, I eat from 1pm-9pm and train fasted in the morning with BCAAs) and was wondering if I should stop IF while doing a cycle. I assume I should take my morning dose with food in the morning before I train? I really love IF and have been able to eat more than ever while staying lean and increasing lean mass but I’m not sure the style of eating will work during a cycle. I’m definitely willing to forgo the IF during my cycle if it help me a achieve maximum results.

Any tips or suggestions would be helpful as I’m definitely a newbie. Thanks in advance.

Kay kay is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    You can cycle while using IF.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeHalloween View Post
    Introduction

Hi everyone. I am turning 32 next month and have been weightlifting/bodybuilding recreationally for just over 4 years, more seriously for the past 2 years.

I have made a lot of progress over the years, I was only 100lbs when I started and now in my fluffy season I’m around 120-125lbs. Lately though, I feel like I have hit a plateau that I won’t be able to move past without help, so that’s why I’m here.

I am looking to try my first cycle but was hoping to touch base with some females that are knowledgeable on the subject. I have been doing a lot of reading/research and I was thinking of doing a short, low dosage cycle of Winny as from what I’ve read, I may not get the amount of mass I’m looking for from Anavar . I was hoping to do an Anavar in the future but starting with just 5mg a day of Winny for maybe 4-6 weeks.

I have a six day training split, I lift heavy, do minimal cardio (warm up mostly), I track macros and eat clean the majority of the time.

Also, I have been doing Intermittent Fasting for just over a year now (16/8, I eat from 1pm-9pm and train fasted in the morning with BCAAs) and was wondering if I should stop IF while doing a cycle. I assume I should take my morning dose with food in the morning before I train? I really love IF and have been able to eat more than ever while staying lean and increasing lean mass but I’m not sure the style of eating will work during a cycle. I’m definitely willing to forgo the IF during my cycle if it help me a achieve maximum results.

Any tips or suggestions would be helpful as I’m definitely a newbie. Thanks in advance.
    Hi, Zee!! Please post up in the thread below to access the female forum. The ladies in there are very knowledgeable!!

https://forums.steroid.com/new-femal...ale-forum.html
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Hi, Zee!! Please post up in the thread below to access the female forum. The ladies in there are very knowledgeable!!

https://forums.steroid.com/new-femal...ale-forum.html
    Thanks! ��
    almostgone likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Welcome to the forum.
    Thanks!

German89 is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    Alright, my advice:

5mg is plenty for beginner. 4 to 6 weeks, perfect start to see how you respond and note all your side effects. If you get sides you don't like, simple stop. They will subside eventually.

I personally do not like fasting on cycle. But, you might be okay to so. Its all about trial and error. Its your body, everyone responds differently.

Now, whats the overall goal? Hardness and leaner? How is your diet?

Note. You may miss your period. It will come back once your off the hormone for some time. There is no PCT for women, like there is for men. The only thing i would suggest, if youre worried about your period coming back, is birth control.

General rule of thumb, time on = time off. If you use winny for 4 to 6 weeks. Thats the amount of time you take off before doing your next cycle. I personally wait for 2 periods to occur.

Hopefully this helps. If you have any questions you dont want to discuss in the open, feel free to PM me!

Thanks for your input!

I’m looking to put on size and I’d love to look harder. I did a shred for summer so I’m not looking to lean out, I was going to worry about that after I put on some mass.

I’m in the middle of reverse dieting to bulking calories of about 2000cal, usually do 40C/40P/20F or 40/35/25. Mostly clean, maybe a cheat a week or so.

I’m on birth control now and not overly worried about period stoppage.

Do you think I’ll have noticeable gains from a 6 week cycle? I know it’s a process of multiple cycles to get where I want to be, but it’d be nice to see some results after the first one. Lol

Thanks again for your all your help!

Kay kay is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    The advice you for from the other female poster is solid advice and matches with my experience of female i know who have ran winny

German89 is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeHalloween View Post
    Thanks for your input!

I’m looking to put on size and I’d love to look harder. I did a shred for summer so I’m not looking to lean out, I was going to worry about that after I put on some mass.

I’m in the middle of reverse dieting to bulking calories of about 2000cal, usually do 40C/40P/20F or 40/35/25. Mostly clean, maybe a cheat a week or so.

I’m on birth control now and not overly worried about period stoppage.

Do you think I’ll have noticeable gains from a 6 week cycle? I know it’s a process of multiple cycles to get where I want to be, but it’d be nice to see some results after the first one. Lol

Thanks again for your all your help!
    Yeah. Women do not need a lot to make any kind of gains.
    I think 6 weeks is a perfect start.

When i started using aas i wouldnt do more then 4 to 6 week cycles. Now i only go for 8 weeks.
    ZeeHalloween, Obs and KennyJ like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Welcome to the board great to have you!
    Hope you hang out and enjoy!

Last edited by ZeeHalloween; 06-24-2020 at 11:43 AM.
    Old Duffer likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    ZeeHalloween and KennyJ like this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Welcome!
    ZeeHalloween likes this.

Grumpypants1281 is offline New Member
    Has anyone heard of myolux pharma?

Thread Information