Thread: Fat loss

Saxe12 is offline Female Member

Unhappy Fat loss

I'm 18 and am 5'4'' and weighed about 112. recently i got burnt out on working out and gained about 10 lbs. and wasn't eating healthy. i'd like to get down to my original weight but the thought of working out makes me want to cringe, i just cant get into it like i used to. is there any tips and any over the counter products to help me get back into shape and lose the fat ive put on? please help!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You will still need to exercise and change your diet for those to work. You could start by walking in the morining on a empty stomach. Stacker 2 works pretty good.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxe12
    I'm 18 and am 5'4'' and weighed about 112. recently i got burnt out on working out and gained about 10 lbs. and wasn't eating healthy. i'd like to get down to my original weight but the thought of working out makes me want to cringe, i just cant get into it like i used to. is there any tips and any over the counter products to help me get back into shape and lose the fat ive put on? please help!
    truthfully........I think 112lbs for a 5'4 frame is pretty good.....considering you said you gained 10lbs......meaning you were only about 100lbs @ 5'4.....which i think is too skinny............but if "the thought of working out makes you want to cringe"....no offense....you probably will not get anywhere............there are no "counter products" that will get you back in shape.....if it was only that easy........they will only aid you with a good diet and work out routine, of course.......you must be in the right mind-set and have the decidation to train then u can lose any of the fat you put on.......

Thread Information