xtinaunasty is offline Female Member

clen/T3--calorie level?

Okay, Im about to do a clen /t-3 cycle to get off this nasty body fat that I've been trying to get off for 8 years. I was wondering how I should eat while on this cycle? My stats: 5'3" 123lbs 14.2% body fat (with a caliper) and my resting metabolic rate (via BodyGem) is 1440. I burn upwards of 800-1000 cals a day through circuit training and cardio. I do circuits 4 days a week, low intensity (60-70%MHR) cardio for 60-90 minutes 6 days a week. 3 of those cardio sessions involve HIIT training. I work a rotating shift schedule (days, nights, 12 hour shifts) so my workouts are all over the place but I workout no matter what. Even 3 am if I have to. Anyway I have tried every diet you can imagine but I find it hard to stick to. Maybe stress is an issue. I find it most difficult to stick to what Im on right now--diet A (mon,wed,fri, sat) 1200 cals 55-30-15 (pro-carbs-fat)--diet B (tues,thurs,sun) 1600 cals 45-40-15. The low carb diets are rough on me. Its like my body craves them...so I end up eating a pint of ice cream or something and completely ruining things. Im hoping the clen/t-3 will give me new motivation. As for lifting heavy weights, I know it makes your metabo go faster but Im at a point where Im not comfortable with having any more muscle than I have now (Im the bodytype that gains muscle and fat fast--meso or something?) so thats why I go with the circuit training...im more into maintaining muscle. I just wanna burn off that fat!!!! Also, Im going to start a clen and T-3 cycle. Ive been reading on these boards and everyone seems to have something different. So this is what I was planning on doing:
    week 1: clen (pills)-1,2,3,4,5,6,7
    week 2: clen (pills)-7,6,6,6,6,6,6
    week 3: ECA
    week 4: ECA/T3 (pills 25mcg)-1,1,1,2,2,2,3
    week 5: clen (same as week 1)/T3-3,3,4,4,4,4,4
    week 6: clen (same as week 2)/T3-4,4,4,4,4,4,4
    week 7: ECA/T3-4,4,4,4,4,4,4
    week 8: ECA/T3-4,4,3,3,3,3,2
    week 9: clen (same as week 1)/T3-2,2,2,1,1,1,1
    week 10: clen (same as week 2)

Does this sound all right to you? Also, Ive been working out 6 days a week for almost 2 years now. Could this be a reason Im not seeing results? Some try and tell me Im overtraining, I dont agree...what do you think?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Welcome to AR sweetheart

CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Welcome to AR sweetheart

first off....women are more prone to thyroid problems in their late 30's early 40's if you wish to do T3 safely then you should not use it for more then 30 days at a time and no more then 50 mcg's....

Clen I would do :

1 tab 3 days
    2 tab 3 days
    3 tab 3 days
    2 tab 3 days
    1 tab 3 days

Thermogenic/eca stack for 2 weeks repeat clen.....

you've been trying for 8 years to get off this BF and the only thing that will truly get it off is a tight strict diet/plenty of water/cardio cardio cardio

clen/t3 is not magical

Cutie

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    thanks cutie...the mcgs of the clen is only .02 so im only going up to 6. I decided to wait on the T3...thinking about anavar .

Thread Information