tt333 is offline Senior Member

No Man Side Effects For Women?

what is the best steriod for a woman to take that will not give her the MANLY side effects?

CutieFace Guest
    well first let me begin w/ my little pe rsonal opinion...women should not do steroids unless they intend on competing or are done having children...

now...the safest thing for a woman to use which has the least chance for virilization would be anavar ....I would normally recommend 5mg ed for the first 2 weeks then bump upto 10mg ed (5mg taken am, 5mg taken pm) for 8-10 weeks....

but some stats would be helpful

Cutie

Little Girl is offline Female Member
    Anavar and primo get my vote too! The possible sides are still there but since those two steroids are not androgene, the risks are weaker (but still there). I've been cycling anavar and primo for almost 3 years now and the only side I had is a little clit enlagment (nothing major, just a bit swollen compared to what it was before). I tryed winny and bloated with it so I stick with anavar and primo.I'm also using proviron with very good results but I guess it's not the same for everybody.
    I am still very feminine, even if I'm juicing and even if I'm lifting very heavy (powerlifting).

The best thing is to bring the girl here because if anything bad happens to her, it will be YOUR fault but if she gets the info herself, it will be HER fault... And since we don't know her goals, we can't really give good advices...

LG

I didnt make this post, my wife did. She's 5"6, 125lbs. She's trying to get cut up and just shed some more fat. I think she's already in great shape but women are usally never happy with there image. Were both on healthy diets, she does aerobic classes 5 times a week and she doesnt do any weight training.

If she doesn't do any weight lifting ,maybe it coukd be a good idea to guide her a bit... Otherwise, if she is not lifting, it would be a waste of money. Clen might give her a lil boost though...It is a bit anabolic ...

BTW, tell her to register herself as a woman member and she'll get access to the female only forums! We will be more than happy to help her out!

LG

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmm.. Thats very interesting. I never new what women took for AS.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Girl
    Anavar and primo get my vote too! The possible sides are still there but since those two steroids are not androgene, the risks are weaker (but still there). I've been cycling anavar and primo for almost 3 years now and the only side I had is a little clit enlagment (nothing major, just a bit swollen compared to what it was before). I tryed winny and bloated with it so I stick with anavar and primo.I'm also using proviron with very good results but I guess it's not the same for everybody.
    I am still very feminine, even if I'm juicing and even if I'm lifting very heavy (powerlifting).

The best thing is to bring the girl here because if anything bad happens to her, it will be YOUR fault but if she gets the info herself, it will be HER fault... And since we don't know her goals, we can't really give good advices...

LG

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    hmmm.. Thats very interesting. I never new what women took for AS.
    Well, some women can be tented to take test because it is cheaper (the amount they are taking is minimal) but I really think a woman who is not an high level bber should stick with PRIMO, ANAVAR and winny in pills. Even as a powelifter (and I'm lifting big #!!), I got very good results and I don't see the purpose of trying anything else...
    I don't want to take the risk of ruining my feminity to save $!!!!!!

And now since PVLab will commercialize their own primo next week or so, I'm more than happy!!! PVLab stuff is always excellent and the price compared to the amps is
    unbeatable!!!!

LG
    Last edited by Little Girl; 11-22-2003 at 09:05 AM.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    ... And since we don't know her goals, we can't really give good advices...

LG

or perhaps, it would be very easy when she comes looking for advices to give her the wrong advices...

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, some women can be tented to take test because it is cheaper (the amount they are taking is minimal) but I really think a woman who is not an high level bber should stick with PRIMO, ANAVAR and winny in pills. Even as a powelifter (and I'm lifting big #!!), I got very good results and I don't see the purpose of trying anything else...
    I don't want to take the risk of ruining my feminity to save $!!!!!!

And now since PVLab will commercialize their own primo next week or so, I'm more than happy!!! PVLab stuff is always excellent and the price compared to the amps is
    unbeatable!!!!

LG
    not familiar with PVLab and the products. I'll have to pm you on that but I did a lil search on AS for women. Love how informative this board is. I havnt met to many female bodybuilders or gear users cept for Lenda Murray she still training around here. Can I get some stats and cycles info from you strength gains etc... Want me to pm you keep it off the board?

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    Please dont use steriods to lower body fat. Steriods are to build muscle, ONLY.

THe way to lose bodyfat is thru diet and exercise. Perhaps get her on some ephedrine or xenadrine, and have her list her daily intake of food here on the women's board. We can make some nice suggestions on ways to tighten that up plus some training tips.
    TEST DOES A BODY BEST

MuscledFreakz
    FeminineMuscle
    SculptedByIron

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    not familiar with PVLab and the products. Can I get some stats and cycles info from you strength gains etc...
    I never used PV Lab before but my hubby does and all his buddys too with excellent results. I will start a new cycle with their Primo 150 soon, Can't wait to try it!

I did my first cycle almost 3 years ago. I was already in good shape by 6 1/2 years of intense training. Went from 116lbs, 13%bf to 120lbs, 10%bf during my first cycle with 50mg of primo every 3 days. I am now 130lbs (when I'm not competing and 120-122 in powerlifting comp), 12%bf (because I'm not really taking care of my diet). My strenght increases alot each time I'm using anavar . I do squat 3 x bodyweigh (almost samething on deadlift) and bench almost 2x bodyweight ( I should doing it soon! I'm at 10lbs close!)
    I tried Winny once but like I said I felt very puffy bc I was retaining alot of water. It was probably bc I had at that time a bad diet (I had to take like 10lbs in 3 weeks because I wanted to compete in 2 different weight classes in two different meet!!)
    I'also using an UG Lab anavar (Power Caps) with excellent results too.

When I'm on a cycle and close to a meet, I'm taking 100mg of primo and 20mg of anavar.

LG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails No Man Side Effects For Women?-pv-lab-primo.jpg   No Man Side Effects For Women?-powercaps-anavar.jpg  

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Drop a few days of cardio and replace it with weight training, maybe add in some ECA like ann said, and see what happens over a few months. If the diet is still clean, this will do more for her than anything else will (for the time being)
    What happens here, stays here

Its really hard for her to workout because she's got a herniated disc is her back. Doing aerobics, I guess is the only way she can workout. It still hurts her back but she goes through it. Plus she has migranes atleast once a week and Ive had a few bad headaches when Im on, so im thinking that she could have some pretty bad headaches if she starts taking AS. I think half the reason she's wanting to get on is that im having some health problems while I was on and she thinks im going to die, so she figures she might as well die with me. She's in great shape as it is, so Ive always tried to change the subject when she talks about wanting to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shortyrock13
    or perhaps, it would be very easy when she comes looking for advices to give her the wrong advices...
    If you dont have any advice, shut the **** up. Your just wasting space. Thats why im hardly ever on this board anymore because we have so many smart asses on here.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tt333
    If you dont have any advice, shut the **** up. Your just wasting space. Thats why im hardly ever on this board anymore because we have so many smart asses on here.
    True

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tt333
    That was a bit harsh.

That was a quote from arnold in pumping iron, was it not ?? I though it was quite funny. I love that line in pumping iron. I guess we all have different types of humour.

Anyway back to the thread.

Thread Information