adamw89 is offline New Member

wats up, new here

ok well another new guy here looking for a wealth of knowledge before i start takin juice. i know ive come to the right place after reading posts over and over and still have no clue what alot of people are talking about.lol i am looking at strickly bulking up right now. i an 5'6 138 pounds. just started lifting and really in pretty fair shape but i just want to swell up. iam thinking aroun the 180 lb. range? tell me if iam off to the right track. i just started eating a lil better and trying to eat absolutly as much as i can of everything! makes me sick i eat so much but i have started gaining weight. now iam looking to start on some decca and test? good starting point

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Definitely need to work on diet at 136lbs you can gain plenty naturally before using steroids . Enjoy the board!

wheni first started off thinking i wanted to gain weight, i just started eating alot of protein and such without working out a bit and within a lil over a month i had gained almost 20 pounds! blew me away i had gained that much but since then i have lost about half of that. i just want to try and be built by the time next summer gets here. all of my family is pretty small so i dont know how much i can gain just on a good diet and exercise? just figured some juice would help get me there quicker

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thats definitely the wrong attituted to be juicing. Dont use it as a crutch use at somethign to put you over the top, you need to gain alot of weight naturally before juicing.

what woud your advice be one gaining it naturally then? like protein, fats, or what? iam new to all of this so please be a lil patient with me. also should i be hitting the gym real hard right now or should i just focus on eating and gaining the weight. i guy my size what would a logical guess be onhow much i could gain just from dieting? also, should i get on some protein drinks and that sort of stuff they sell like at gnc or is that a waste of time and money?

ohh and buy the way iam 23 if that helps. iam not looking to get extremly strong, iam just wanting the bulking look

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Welcome!

Stick around for a while and learn before considering juice. I'm not going to preach about whether you're physically ready or not, because at this point it's moot. You acknowledge you don't know enough and that's fine, we all have to start somewhere. The wise ones start with diet. I suggest you do the same. Good luck!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome. I have already learned a lot while here.

Thread Information