Thread: Helloooo

SkunKah is offline New Member

Helloooo

Thought id sign up on here, been flick threw the forums for a few week, you guys seem to know your stuff deffinetly.

Anyway.

Im 17, Trained in the past, just started again been doing it for around a month now.

one question i cant get a straight answer on is steroids , some people say do it but becarefull, others think im a complete idiot.

im really dying to start a cycle. just need to know some pointers etc.

probely be using D-Bols.

Weight: 117lb

Chest: 37 & Half Inches

Bicep: 12 & half inch

http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?i...rontssskb2.jpg

front

http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?i...kkkkkksbr2.jpg

back.

SkunKah is offline New Member
    Last time i was training i trained for 4months, on a healthy diet Eating ALOT of carbs and proteins,

after the 4month i noticed no changes in my apperance main reason i stopped.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Welcome, bro. Unfortunately you need to be 18 to be a member here, so you'll be suspended shortly. You are too young to juice, your body is still developing and it could really **** you up, especially in the long run. Definitely check out the diet and workout forums and build a good plan to go forward with. I guarantee you'll see results if you're doing those right. See you when you're 18! Good Luck!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    you're about to be suspended, but forget about steroids for several years, head to the diet section and start reading.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ^^exactly. steroids will do way more damage then good in your body. you will be suspended until your 18th birthday when you be able to post again but in the mean time check out the diet section and supplement section and learn how to eat. there are alot of people here that lift everyday and shoot alot of steroids but are still 190lbs because they dont know how to eat properly. eating properly is honestly one of the most important things in bodybuilding and its essential to learn. see you in a few months bro. you'll still be able to read you just wont be able to post
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Bad Viking is offline Junior Member
    Welcome!

You are way to young to juice up...please take our advices.
    Check this link http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=367187

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    see you in 4 months when you turn 18... until then read all you can and take the advise of those that have been there..
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Thread Information