Thread: hey whats up

turbomrdeuce is offline New Member

hey whats up

hey guys and gals, new here just joined. Just to give you guys a bried background on what and why im on here. I used to be really lean when i played soccer years back in germany. Moved to the states got lazy and grubbed on fast food ended up wheighing at about 210 solid fat lol. Anyway got into dieting about a year ago used fast twitch and hydroxicut and cut down to 175 then heard about tren . Did my research and began the cycle and cycled off getting bulkier wheighin 185lbs and feeling alot better but still was at about 12% body fat. Ended up breaking my hand and was out for 3 months. Lost everything dropped to 164lbs. But been back in the gym for about 2 months and gained back to about 178 which is good. Now heres my goal. After breaking my hand and losing everything it kinda ****ed me up mentally, and a few of my buddies were on steroids and **** man i gotta admit they were pretty lean and cut. I personally dont care much about size but i really want to lean out and stay at around 185-190 but be really tone/cut. I dont know much about steroids and thats why im here to learn and get research done. Any help into the right direction would be really appreciated lol. BTW im needle phobic so that wouldnt work. MY main concerns would be side effect. Im 6' and wheigh 178lb right now but im about 12-13% body fat and its all in my stomach area. I diet pretty well dont eat any fast food at all. Well thanks for reading and any input wld be great or point to the right direction. Thanks!

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Willkommen!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Philly Grappler is offline Associate Member
    Welcome.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    welcome bro

natureboy is offline Member
    Welcome to AR

Aussiebb is offline Associate Member
    welcome