Thread: need some help

Raver2005 is offline New Member

need some help

ok i was in the army and when i joined i weighed 118lbs. when i got out i weighed about 134lbs.

so after that i started to hit up the gym and work out and drink muscle milk, not everyday but when i could afford it.

after that i bought a muscle tech stack, with the leukic, creakic and gakic. and it rocked. i definetly got my hundred dollars worth and never felt so good.

when i got put in a psych hospital after that because of family problems and started takeing depakote and resperdal. and i noticed i cant really work out while takeing them, all my muslce mass has been replaced with water weight. i got up to 171 lbs and was kicking but then we had some problems with the oven and food not cooking throughly and i dropped down to 151lbs. but i bought another cycle while i was on the psych pills and it did nothing.

now i have stamina like crazy and outperform alot of people at 24 hour fitness. i liked the way everything was going when i was using the machines, when i started to bench press it made me look weird. i wanted to be like breakdancing cut and not a galloof.

but what do i do now. i need to work out somemore so i can expand my lungs again. thats what seems to be holding me back the most. i went from like pushing 5 45lb bells to like 2 or maybe three if i am lucky.

but whats some stuff i can take that will give me that stamina feeling and make me hydrated and cream complected. but will give me results.

another problem i am haveing im eating alot, i eat to the point i make myself sick and if i dont eat a solid meal every hour or every two hours i freak the heck out. but sometimes after eating about 5 meals i get sick and feel like im eating just to eat.

but i dont bulk up none. and i have a huge head and really cant seem to grow into it.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    ok so as i understand u eat like conan but your not bulking.
    can u post your diet? so i can take a look at what u getting.

well when i was working out i was eating baked chicken breats, vegtables and salad like 4 or five times a day.

im going through some weird stage were my hunger has increased even more.

if i dont eat every hour every two hours i freak.

ive been eating brisquits all day now.

stuffing, beans, corn, salad

but ever since i started smoking i cant stop eating.

but the more weight i gain the weirder i look. its weird.

but when i tack a stack i look all bad because im confident looking. but other than bulking up when i work out the second i use the restroom it is gone.

now i feel like i have been right off the liposuction table because i feel all skinny and cold and stuff.

i just want some cool stuff. my doctor says the stuff is bad for me. but i like it makes me feel good.

oh yea. the brisquits seem to be the only thing that tides me over. when i chicken now i want to barf. i thought there was something wrong with my oven but everywhere i go people are eating rotten chicken. its weird.

but the one thing i noticed is when i eat breakfast five pieces of bacon, eggs. i feel great. so there is something in the breakfast im not getting because when i eat it i swell up and look great.

i have a question though.

i live with a woman, and she is a badger and never shuts up.

do you think that is why im hungry so much. sometimes when im around certain people it feels like they drain the life force out of me. like on the bus and stuff.

but i noticed i got kicked out one time. and i never felt so free and did not eat as much i felt healthy.

Welcome to AR
    -XL

jing jai

Dinosaur is offline Member
    but the one thing i noticed is when i eat breakfast five pieces of bacon, eggs. i feel great. so there is something in the breakfast im not getting because when i eat it i swell up and look great.
    ok that's not enough data ur giving me 5 bacon and eggs??? b spicific when u give info need to count how many colories, carbs, pro..etc

do you think that is why im hungry so much. sometimes when im around certain people it feels like they drain the life force out of me. like on the bus and stuff.
    life can b stressful sometimes but u have to find a way to get around it. don;t think that ur the only man out there having hard time let me tell u this life is what you make out of it.
    Man wasn't born to suffer but to carry on.

iam ganna be frank with you. from the data u gave me your diet sucks you need to make changes to it this is your main problem.
    here is what iam ganna suggest you have to do it if your serious about changing your diet to get the results your looking for. write excactly what u eat from the time yo open your eyes till the time you go to bed what u eat in details and post it in the diet forum so u can get an input from everybody also it be educative to others that need to learn as well.
    one more thing:
    but ever since i started smoking i cant stop eating
    i don't know where u got it or heard it from but u ganna b waisting your time at the gym if you think that smoking is ganna help u gain weight.
    good luck n let me know what u think.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Welcome!

natureboy is offline Member
    What you smokin bro that makes you so hungry?
    Welcome to AR

Quote Originally Posted by natureboy View Post
    What you smokin bro that makes you so hungry?
    Welcome to AR
    Marlboro lights
    man i have been haveing so much fun, then like a month ago obama took office everything got crappy. probably not his fault though.

yea dude. so monday i got eat macdonalds, pancakes and sausage, get on the bus. eat ham and turkey from subway. then i get one to go. then i go to the doctor. and leave and eat my other sandiwch. then i eat a steak a chilis. then i eat taco cabana fajita taco combo.

and like everytime i smoke i get hungry. i have been changing it around from dorals, winstons, marlboro lights. i even got some misty because they are feminine ciagerttes. well i got two opened packs of marlboro lights and when i get one from one pack they are good. and the other pack is like smoking pork chops or something. it even smells like food.

Quote Originally Posted by charrif View Post
    ok that's not enough data ur giving me 5 bacon and eggs??? b spicific when u give info need to count how many colories, carbs, pro..etc

life can b stressful sometimes but u have to find a way to get around it. don;t think that ur the only man out there having hard time let me tell u this life is what you make out of it.
    Man wasn't born to suffer but to carry on.

iam ganna be frank with you. from the data u gave me your diet sucks you need to make changes to it this is your main problem.
    here is what iam ganna suggest you have to do it if your serious about changing your diet to get the results your looking for. write excactly what u eat from the time yo open your eyes till the time you go to bed what u eat in details and post it in the diet forum so u can get an input from everybody also it be educative to others that need to learn as well.
    one more thing:

i don't know where u got it or heard it from but u ganna b waisting your time at the gym if you think that smoking is ganna help u gain weight.
    good luck n let me know what u think.

anyway.

shit dude i know how to work out, i like smoking cause its cool. but like i cant eat enough. i think my grandma is doing something because she smells funny and messes with me

natureboy is offline Member
    shit dude i know how to work out, i like smoking cause its cool. but like i cant eat enough. i think my grandma is doing something because she smells funny and messes with me[/QUOTE]

Man how old are you? Are you messin with us? You gotta be jokin!

dtrevarrow is offline New Member
    Ridiculous... lol welcome man

Thread Information