wHiteKnightD is offline New Member

New and Just Started a Cycle (Test/EQ/Winny)

Hey...What's goin on everyone? I am 26 years old and new to this forum. I have done gear twice before, but never really the optimal way. I am now in the first week of my first REAL cycle (in other words, I'm doing it the responsible and mature way; and have approached it from a clinical/physiological perspective)

A little background info. I am very active and have been lifting weights and running regularly for about 8 years. However, I did take a break when I met my now fiancee and got out of shape and gained weight. I have now been getting back into shape for about two years now. I noticed that, probably due to my age, it has been alot harder to get to where I was, but I am finally there.

I am now going to take it to the next level so that I will be in the best physical shape of my life. I enjoy it.

Enough of my jabbering...I am going to post a cycle log with progress pics in the appropriate section. Feel free to critque and give feedback. I will post a link in this thread once I have started it. I am kind of hesitant because of the time it will take me, but I think it is worth it, and I always enjoy looking at before and after progress pics.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Welcome!

natureboy is offline Member
    Welcome to AR

Thread Information