DWiddowmaker is offline New Member

Young and too thin.

First of let me say I am 20, 5'11', and 124 wet. However this is not just another good genes story. I for the most part bloomed early I suppose really only growing an inch and maybe 4-5 pounds in the last few years. I was a wrestler, and have weight trained with conventional supplements. My father was big into building and volleyball.

I really don't mind my size much, but I hate not building able to do things in the garage or on my truck because I just dont have the strength. Leverage bars have become my best friends...

I feel my calorie and protien intake is where it should be, but desperately need to put on some muscle and even some fat. Last know BFI taken at MEPS before trying to leave for the army was less than 3%. I would feel much more comfortable around 6.

Currently I am off all supplements with the exception of 5HTP which just helps me sleep a little better, wake feeling better, and general feeling of well being.

I realize anabolics should be my last suggestion but I feel it may at this point be my only option. I want something mild, pref oral but gf is a nurse so inj would be ok. I have done alot of reading, but am not looking for the gains or extremes most are. All suggestions are welcome, plz no flaming.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Your problem is likely diet related. Check out the diet forum, starting with the stickies. Post a diet for critique if you like.

Welcome!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    agreed. your problem is definatly diet. check out the diet section and you'll learn how to properly eat. good luck and welcome to AR bro
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Why does everyone assume diet? No matter how I eat, well or poor, the results are the same. And I am tired of shakes, whey all the dang time, and nasty enzymes to help me properly digest.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Okay, prove me wrong. Post a diet.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like your taking to many shakes and not enough good food, eat eat then eat some more.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    id like to see your diet, welcome!

ilovesus is offline Member
    Welcome! EAT! EAT! EAT!

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome good luck with the diet.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Welcome!!!
    I can relate to what you are saying. Everyone starts somewhere.
    I am 6'4... when I started lifting I was 153 pounds soaking wet. Diet was definitely my limiting factor. It took a lot of calories, supplements, and protein to make me grow. I am peaking at 210 now, and am very lean. My bone structure is tiny, and i am not the biggest guy in the gym. However, I feel that I have done well... gaining over 60 pounds of lean. Believe me, you are at the right place my friend. There is a lot of info here, and education is the key!!!
    Good luck with your diet and training, and make sure you ask these guys for help!!! there is a lot of knowledge here!

Like I said I really haven't dieted in some time... But being Italian I eat ALOT of carbs. Usually 4-5 full meals a day, and alot of snacking on granola and raisins with whole milk... favorite snack and healthy. It is after 3 now, I have had Raisin nut bran for breakfast, 4 eggs and whole wheat toast with venison sausage (3 patties) mid morning, And just had a chicken bryan for lunch (Chicken breast with lemon pepper, dried tomato, goat cheese, and a side of pena pomo pasta and lento soup). I would say I eat well for 124 pounds.

Anyhow if someone here has got a diet plan I haven't heard of feel free to share.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it dosnt matter how well you think you eat, the fact is you need to eat more to grow. all the steroids in the world wouldnt do a thing for you if you dont clean up your diet and up the calories
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

melbgymnst is offline Junior Member
    its like trying to drive a car with no petrol....
    you need the fuel to move
    just like you need the food to grow.
    eat up mate

Thread Information