kicker23 is offline New Member

Im new and would like some advice

hey guys, im new to this whole thing and would like advice from some experienced members. Here's a little info:

Im 32 I train almost everyday in martial arts and to tell you the truth I never thought id say this but im starting to feel it haha.. So I wanted a extra boost to keep me in the game.
    Id like to take it mainly for endurance and recovery.. Remember those days when it took a day to recover lol well those days are long gone for me. Im not really on any strict diet im 6'1 168lbs I eat pretty healthy and im consistent with my weight. I don't do much weights mainly pushups situps pullups, but mainly alot of cardio.

I'd like to start hitting weights though and get super cut but not huge lol.. Im pretty cut now but want to take it to the next level. Which is the best option to go with for my circumstance? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Oh ya another thing, how bad are the withdrawls? Are there any that you can take that don't have any.. haha I bet that a faint possibility..
    Last edited by kicker23; 12-19-2008 at 08:15 PM.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kicker23 View Post
    hey guys, im new to this whole thing and would like advice from some experienced members. Here's a little info:

Im 32 I train almost everyday in martial arts and to tell you the truth I never thought id say this but im starting to feel it haha.. So I wanted a extra boost to keep me in the game.
    Id like to take it mainly for endurance and recovery.. Remember those days when it took a day to recover lol well those days are long gone for me. Im not really on any strict diet im 6'1 168lbs I eat pretty healthy and im consistent with my weight. I don't do much weights mainly pushups situps pullups, but mainly alot of cardio.

I'd like to start hitting weights though and get super cut but not huge lol.. Im pretty cut now but want to take it to the next level. Which is the best option to go with for my circumstance? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Oh ya another thing, how bad are the withdrawls? Are there any that you can take that don't have any.. haha I bet that a faint possibility..
    1st off, welcome to the boards.
    2nd 32 isn't nothing my friend. If anything I bet it is your diet. The older you get, the more you need to be strict on what you eat.
    You are talking like a 60 years old man (no offense to any one).
    Your recovery has a direct relationship with your nutrition and according to you. Your diet isn't strict.

Spend some time in the diet forum read the diet stickies, lots of helpful info there.

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    Definitely get your diet in check first, after about a year with a good diet, then you can re- assess your situation.

Thread Information