NightOwl217 is offline New Member

- Stumbled On Some... -

Before I start, I am a U.S. citizen but I am in another country where usage of these products isn't frowned upon. I have no intention of selling, sourcing, or sharing in any way so don't ask. I'm uncomfortable with this situation as it is.

My brother recently moved. He called me yesterday to tell me that he left a supply of "workout help" behind on accident, and said I could have them. I looked through his old place and found them, and although I have read the site's MANY threads by other members and the newbie cycling guides, they unfortunately do not address my questions.

I am going to begin cycling with what he left me- but I want to make sure that I use the proper items at the proper time, at the proper dosage. I also want to avoid any kind of gyno side effects, which is a concern of mine. Normally I could answer these questions by reading the other forums, but I need to be able to do it with the list of what I have. I apologize for not understanding what they are:

IGF 1.0 - 10 small, full vials
    Sostenon 250 - 8 needles
    Primo Tablets - full bottle, 100 tabs (25mg)
    Atlantis Stenox - 750 tablets (lots? looks like it)
    Omifin - 50mg tabs, about 100 total
    Testosterona 200- 10mL, 5 bottles
    Teston ** 200- 3 bottles
    Boldenone 200- 2 bottles
    Proviron Mesterolona- 25mg, 30 tablets
    Testosterone Propionate 100- 10mL, 1 bottle
    Promobol 100- 1 bottle
    Suprmo 100- 1 bottle
    Sustatest 250- 3 bottles
    Cynomel (for horses?)- 25mg, 100 tabs
    Enantato 350- 1 bottle

The list goes on and on. Anyone able to lend some advice? I'm not going to just start taking pills like an idiot.
    Last edited by PT; 12-20-2008 at 06:59 AM. Reason: ugl initals

Kingh90 is offline New Member
    well before you just start pickin up his shitt and start using it i recommend that you reasearch everything you got in front of you..!!

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    ^^ absolutely. Glad to see your not going to just start taking pills like an idiot. Spend some time on the forum and check out the profiles too.

Welcome!

Well, I've tried to do some research and it seems that the consensus is to use testosterone only for the first 12 weeks. I would likely use the combination drugs consisting of 3 or 4 types of test, but I want to make verrrrry sure that this is the proper decision.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I'd hold onto it for awhile and research the questions you asked. That way you'll better understand what you're preparing to do.
    You'll also want to post up your prior lifting experience, age, stats. etc.
    ...and the IGF should be stored properly, so I'd run a search in that forum first.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I'm a 24 year old male with a naturally low body fat percentage, and a long history as an endurance athlete. I suppose my biggest question would be what my first cycle should look like with these substances- probably the Sustanon 250?

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If you haven't already, read this thread.
    Cycles for the Newbie
    Then post up your questions in this form.
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information