Firefox is offline New Member

What's Up, new guy!

What's up my name is Evan, I'm 21 years old about to join the USMC as an officer after I graduate college next year. Losing weight won't be a problem as I get more active (compared to my lazy ass now).
    But in the short term I want to cut weight and get Jacked for spring break which is MARCH 20th so I have 76 days!!!
    I need a diet and a plan. Any suggestions are welcome.
    I am open to the idea of steroids and definitely taking Clen .
    Last night i ran 6.08 miles to start my training.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    lol. do NOT take steroids .

that's a terrible reason to start using..

but regarding your other questions... check out the diet section. they have some great idea for cutting cycles.

good luck buddy.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Welcome

run_n_fool is offline Associate Member
    From a former Marine, welcome aboard Evan.

How much running are you doing now? Do you graduate in 09 or 10? What program are you planning on entering the Marine Corps through (OCC, PLC, NROTC, other)?

I'd check out the diet section here, hit the weights, and start running your ass off, and you should be fine for old Mother Green as well as spring break. AAS is probably not in your best interest at this time.

Feel free to hit me up with any USMC specific questions.

natureboy is offline Member
    Welcome to AR

Thanks every one.

Quote Originally Posted by run_n_fool View Post
    From a former Marine, welcome aboard Evan.

How much running are you doing now? Do you graduate in 09 or 10? What program are you planning on entering the Marine Corps through (OCC, PLC, NROTC, other)?

I'd check out the diet section here, hit the weights, and start running your ass off, and you should be fine for old Mother Green as well as spring break. AAS is probably not in your best interest at this time.

Feel free to hit me up with any USMC specific questions.
    Every time I run I do at least 3 miles but sometime 4 to 4.3, and I run 3 or 4 times a week (every other day).
    I graduate in May of '10, and I'm going through OCC.
    What is AAS

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    welcome bro. ass is anabolic androgenic steroids (test, deca , etc...) have you startedd occ yet?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

So have you been selected for OCC yet or is that your plan? I do not think it is too late for PLC. That'd be my recommendation for a couple of reasons:

1. it is less selective
    2. you would go to OCS summer 09, which means that if you fail or have any medical issues (both are more common that you think) you can reapply and go again thru OCC
    3. you can go through OCS and then decide in advance of your senior year if you even want to be a Marine officer. If you decide against, you still have your entire senior year to interview and find a job

Just my $.02 The biggest thing I think you need to do is run and work on upper body strength. Keep a running log, and look to increase your mileage by 10% each week. You can do this by adding an additional run, or adding distance to your existing runs. For OCS, try to get up to running minimum of 5 miles per session.

So have you been selected for OCC yet or is that your plan? I do not think it is too late for PLC. That'd be my recommendation for a couple of reasons:

1. it is less selective
    2. you would go to OCS summer 09, which means that if you fail or have any medical issues (both are more common that you think) you can reapply and go again thru OCC
    3. you can go through OCS and then decide in advance of your senior year if you even want to be a Marine officer. If you decide against, you still have your entire senior year to interview and find a job

Just my $.02 The biggest thing I think you need to do is run and work on upper body strength. Keep a running log, and look to increase your mileage by 10% each week. You can do this by adding an additional run, or adding distance to your existing runs. For OCS, try to get up to running minimum of 5 miles per session.
    Thats the program I am doing now. I already went through MEPS, now I'm working on my application. The only thing I'm obligated to do is 4 weeks of OCS during the summer. If I decide to stay and graduate the ten weeks of OCS then i get a commission contract which I have till my graduation day to sign. Even if i graduate OCS I'm still not obligated to join, I have all the way till my graduation date to make that decision.
    And as far as my application goes getting accepted and what so not. I have a strong GPA, I was on 4 high school varsity teams (Football, Track & Field, Lacrosse, and Wrestling), never got in trouble with the law, and I'm going to graduate on time.

That program is actually PLC-C. OCC is for college graduates rather than students. Regardless, that is the best program for someone in your position for the reasons I mentioned.

How are your pull-ups? If you aren't getting 20 dead hangs already, Google something called the Armstrong pull-up program and start following it and you'll be doing 20 in no time.

That program is actually PLC-C. OCC is for college graduates rather than students. Regardless, that is the best program for someone in your position for the reasons I mentioned.

How are your pull-ups? If you aren't getting 20 dead hangs already, Google something called the Armstrong pull-up program and start following it and you'll be doing 20 in no time.
    3 mile - 20:46
    Crunches - 71 (2min)
    Pull-Ups - 16
    And I have some time to work on those numbers before i go.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    welcome bro. ass is anabolic androgenic steroids(test, deca, etc...) have you startedd occ yet?
    I've started the application and process but I haven't gone to OCS yet.
    so far MEPS, and finishing the application. But there shouldn't be a problem with selection.

Thread Information