Thread: Hey guys

Turbopwned is offline New Member

Hey guys

Hi my names John and im 17. I used d-bol before and i didnt really notice anything. I highly reccomend Fuse by pinnicle body. Its anabolic and androgenic and increases test i believe 300 or 400%. Or Plasmajet, its a liquid nitric oxide booster and its 100% legal. It poped out every vein in my body lol. I find this site VERY useful for questions that i have

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    OH dear

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I truly hope you haven't cause damage to yourself, time will tell.

I wasnt on it the stuff for long how do i know if i did cause damage?

Big
    what doses of what compounds for what length of time did you use at what age?

i used 15mg dbol 2 tabs a day stacked with 6 creatine pills and 8 nitrix for about a month or 2 at 16 years old and prior to that i used fuse (i dont know the dose) for a month exactly 4 pills 30 minutes before a workout stacked with nothing

Big
    dbol for about a month or 2? big difference. in any event you obviously don't need any steroids , prohormones, or anything of the sort. you're way too young, and risking your health while your whole problem is your sub-par diet.

Whats that? I drink isolate 28 protein shakes and my parents love cooking steak and chicken and for snacks i eat beef jerky is that bad? i thought a high protein deit

Big
    I'll show you:
    write out what you ate today, including total calories, and the breakdown of protein/fat/carbs

dude i have NO idea about the calories and all that. i had buffalo chicken sandwich today turkey soup and a protein shake thats about it i didnt work out today i just played video games what should i be eating cause obviously you know a hell of a lot about this stuff can you lay out what i should eat on my off days and on days? Im 146 pounds

Big
    I knew you had no idea about calories and all that. But you need to. I know your diet is no where near right because I'm looking at your picture. Your natural test levels are the highest they will be in your life for the next 5 years or so, by not giving your body the fuel it needs to grow you are just wasting the testosterone that is floating around inside you. Head to the diet section and read the threads near the top on bulking diets and diets for hard gainers. I'm telling you this from experience, I wasted so many years trying to gain without the magic ingredient, food. Steroids , supplements, etc are just a waste until you learn to eat. Following a good diet is not easy, it's a pain in the ass. It's also the single most important thing you can do if you wish to be built.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Listen to big he know what he is talking about....and Welcome you have come to the right place..

Padsterdog is offline New Member
    Hey Turbo, keep reading up on this site, these people know their shit. I have only been on here a few weeks and have trawled through loads of posts. Diet will give you a sound foundation, especially at your age. Be patient set some realistic goals, train hard and eat well.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Please continue to read a learn... these guys know what they are saying and are not trying to be rude... they just know from experience what you do not yet... so please search and read all you can... diet section work out and question and answers... if so you will have the knowledge to get where you want....

unfortunately you are underage and I haft to suspend your account I am assuming that you may be 18 in 3 months so come post again then... until then use the search and read be patient... you can reach your goals that way....

enjoy!
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Thread Information