Thread: Beginer

Gaff is offline New Member

Beginer

I've been on a cycle of Sustanon 250 and Masteron taking 2cc every 5 days of both. I've been on this cycle for 8 weeks now and have made gains of only 6 lbs. I'm obviously not satisfied with these gains and am wondering if theres a possible better cycle I should employ. I workout usually 6 days a week working a split routine. I'm hoping for someone to be able to suggest a better choice of esters or maybe a
    different injection routine. I appreciate all advice and thank you in advance for your input.

I'm 28 years old, weigh 176lbs, am 5'10" and have 16% body fat. The brand of both the Sus and Masteron is Empire Labs.

X2006ibmgto is offline Junior Member
    Eat more

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to a great site!!!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

ac guy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaff View Post
    I've been on a cycle of Sustanon 250 and Masteron taking 2cc every 5 days of both. I've been on this cycle for 8 weeks now and have made gains of only 6 lbs. I'm obviously not satisfied with these gains and am wondering if theres a possible better cycle I should employ. I workout usually 6 days a week working a split routine. I'm hoping for someone to be able to suggest a better choice of esters or maybe a
    different injection routine. I appreciate all advice and thank you in advance for your input.

I'm 28 years old, weigh 176lbs, am 5'10" and have 16% body fat. The brand of both the Sus and Masteron is Empire Labs.
    Maybe post your diet, good place to start looking

Thread Information