Thread: Hi all

My_New_Life is offline New Member

Hi all

I need to change my lifestyle and reclaim not so much as my physical health but more importantly my mental health.

I have been so inconsistent for the last 5yrs and this has really affected me. My problem is consistency and lack of having a solid approach is definitely not a good thing either.

I'm looking for a solid plan, what is on that paper I eat and nothing else. I don't even know my weight yet but will post it along with a sample of my upcoming diet.

Being out of shape is not making me happy and i'm tired of chasing my tail, no more excuses, I need this more than anything and I would really like to have positive people and positive advice, I don't have anyone around me here, I am alone but know there are some caring people here, I have heard about this place for a while now and know it has changed people's life's.

I want to be one of them and I will do the work, but I come here in hopes of receiving some positive advice and guidance.

Thanks all...will be back soon to post my stats and first approach.

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to a great site!!!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information