Thread: Hi everyone

v1rt is offline New Member

Hi everyone

I hope you can help me in my journey in a safe way!

Thanks a lot!!!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome...

ecruz is offline Member
    youll find everything you need to know here, welcome!!

Thanks a lot! I've been working out close to 5 months now and I'm ok with the results. My weight is somewhere from 142-146 lbs weekly. I have been eating healthy foods and above 10-20% of my daily calorie but I have been wondering why I am not gaining much. I mean I started at 140 lbs in January. I'm taking ON Whey. Now I am taking Combat. I also take 5g of creatine mono daily. I asked someone who was so shredded and he told me that he's not doing it naturally. He told me he takes steroids but he didn't tell me how he's taking it in and what brand he was taking. He suggested winstrol or anavar .

If you look at me below, I hate the stubborn fats in my stomach. I can really feel my abs there. I have this fat for more than 10 years now maybe even more. I run/jog 3 times a week for 3 miles. I workout 3 times a week(MWF). I do the major exercises like squats, deadlifts, incline bench. I also exercise my abs 2x a week.

For 2 weeks I tried reducing my calorie in take and I went down to 140 lbs. However, the fats near my navel is still 1 inch thick when I pinch it. UGH!!!

I would like to try steroids to gain muscles and shredded but I only want to reach 165 lbs of lean muscles maybe about 6-8% fat. My height is 5' 5" only that's why I only like 165 lbs. I am consistent in my gym. I also don't want injected ones. Maybe you can guide me as to what I should take in first. I want to burn that stubborn 10+ years fat in my stomach. Please help me!!!

Oh, even I was 120 lbs, really skinny, my fats were already there on my stomach. That was around 2001 I guess.

I'm 41 yrs old now. During my elementary, highschool and college, I played basketball and soccer a lot(during PE, lunch time and dismissal time). However, I don't remember seeing any abs at all. I was maybe 90-100 lbs during those times. Looking at my 2 skinny kids' stomach, I don't see any abs at all too.

In case you ask

During workout days
    6am
    2 tablets of fishoil
    protein drink with 24g of protein powder, 1 banana, 1/2 cup dry oats, 1-2 cups whole milk, 1 tbsp of peanut butter
    1 cup cooked oatmeal
    5 whole eggs

9am
    either 1 pc 5 inches long sweet potato or 2 slices of whole wheat bread with peanut butter

12pm
    1 piece sweet potato
    1 cup brocolli
    10 oz chicken breast

3pm - banana and cottage cheese

5pm - 28 pieces of raw almonds

6pm
    2 cups basmati brown rice
    1 cup brocolli
    10 oz chicken breast
    banana and sometimes avocado
    2 tables of fishoil

8pm workout

9pm
    protein drink again
    1 cup oatmeal

This is me recently
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pm2Ag.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	144.5 KB 
ID:	123095
    Last edited by v1rt; 05-18-2012 at 01:20 PM.

Bump!

Or should I post this under "Forum: ANABOLIC STEROIDS - QUESTIONS & ANSWERS"?

Thanks!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Chenz is offline New Member
    Welcome

Thread Information