Teh Wicked is offline New Member

New guy, research some SERM and PCT

Just doing some reading on some PCT's and SERM's. Mainly looking to see how people are measuring the dosage on some liquid products from arr. And also suggested doseages too...

EDIT: Sorry about another post, I didnt realize how fast my original intro had went to the bottom of the list.
    Last edited by Teh Wicked; 05-27-2012 at 09:34 AM.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh Wicked
    Just doing some reading on some PCT's and SERM's. Mainly looking to see how people are measuring the dosage on some liquid products from arr. And also suggested doseages too...
    Standard protocol: Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50 (100mg ED for the first 2 weeks, 50mg a day for last 2 weeks)
    Ar-r nolva is 20mg per ml
    Clomid is 50mg per ml (2ml a day for two weeks, 1ml a day for the last 2 weeks)

Hope that helps

Yeah, but how is everyone measuring their doseage with the liquid versions? just an empty syringe? And is it the same doseage with the liquid versions?

I see that Arr calls their nolva, Tamox

Was also probably going to consider using Airmirdex.

Well, I been reading this forum for probbaly near 1 month now...Im still on the fence, so that leads me to believe im not quite ready yet.

I think im just going to pick up some Albuterol and trim down my body fat some more. If I can reach 12% at the end of the summer I will start collecting other supplies.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh Wicked
    Well, I been reading this forum for probbaly near 1 month now...Im still on the fence, so that leads me to believe im not quite ready yet.

I think im just going to pick up some Albuterol and trim down my body fat some more. If I can reach 12% at the end of the summer I will start collecting other supplies.
    Yep, that's a great idea, all the liquid products come with a syringe, you just squirt it in your mouth!

Remember just to start slow with the albuterol and work your way up to a maximum of 14-18mg a day, start at 6mg for a few days and work your way up slowly, do it for 2 weeks on and then have a week off! Albuterol needs to be taken roughly every 4 hours! Don't take it after 6pm haha

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome... Good luck with your goals.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    Yep, that's a great idea, all the liquid products come with a syringe, you just squirt it in your mouth!

Remember just to start slow with the albuterol and work your way up to a maximum of 14-18mg a day, start at 6mg for a few days and work your way up slowly, do it for 2 weeks on and then have a week off! Albuterol needs to be taken roughly every 4 hours! Don't take it after 6pm haha
    Yeah, im trying to read up on doseage levels for every serving...Not alot of feedback on the stuff for some reason...But Im guessing this is because everyone tolerance is slightly different. And its kind of a go till you reach your tolerance level and adjust as needed the longer you take it.

Going to make a new thread in the Q&A section to try and figure out some basic questions...

Thread Information