mr.slippyfist69 is offline Associate Member

second half of my cycle

34 yo male 5'8" 193-----this is my second rodeo. I did a cycle 4 years ago that lasted almost 10 weeks. test enth 400mg 2x week / sus 300mg 2x week / deca 300mg 2x week/ dbol 30 mg daily for 4 weeks. I had amazing results. My starting weight was 147 due to extreme lyme symptoms. By the end of the cycle I was a 180 before the PCT. Lost the water weight and some bulk but most of it stayed up till now. This second cycle i went with the advise of a guy from work that claims to be an old school gear-head. cyp 600mg/ deca 400mg/ dbol 40mg daily) a week spilt into two shots. I have to say that I am disappointed with the results this time around. I am up to 194 from a starting weight of 179. I have five more weeks left before it ends and I am done with the dbol. I have an order in route for my own use and some extra. is it a bad idea to stop the deca at this point? With my order is Drostanolone Propionate ,Tri-Tren 180 mg/ml.,Sust Blend 300 mg/ml.,Test 400 mg/ml. Should I run with these till the end or just save em' for the next round and finish this one off with what I have on hand?-----Thanx for any feed back=-Mr.slippyfist69

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome... Please repost your questions in the anabolic Q&A section to get more opinions.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

mr.slippyfist69 is offline Associate Member
    Thank you and I apologize for not fully understanding the format

Thread Information