sanftner74501 is offline New Member

Hello. My name is Rick

Hi. I believe that I first registered here about 2 years ago after watching "bigger stronger faster" on netflix and steroids to be somthing that interested me.

2 years ago I was 6' 2" tall and weight about 255lbs. I was pretty chunky with bitch tits. I researched steroids online and wanted to try them. But I was told that if I wanted to be "cut" then I should loose as much weight as possible, before starting on steroids and building muscle mass. But since I've always been a fatty, I more or less gave up on the idea of steroids and loosing weight.

But about a year ago I moved from Oklahoma to Georgia (20mi south of chattanooga, 90mi north of atlanta) and became a long haul truck driver. I gained about 15lbs in the first 2 months and felt slobbish. So on October 22 2011, I decided to diet, by becoming a vegeterian. But after being vegeterian for 5 months, i gained 10 lbs because I ended up eatting snack food, cupcakes, etc instead of meat. I realized my diet was making me gain weight.

So in April 2012 I decided to try a form of the subway diet. I emptied my semi truck of all the food in there and started eating NOTHING except 3 12inch veggie delites from subway, every day. maybe some fruit every now and then. But no snacks, no sugar, nothing other than subway and a little fruit. Well, after 1month of this, I was able to curb my apetite and for the past 3 weeks I cut my diet down to just TWO veggie sandwiches per day.

Because of this dieting, I have lost approximately 25 lbs in about 2 months or so. with loosing ATLEAST 2 lbs every single week of my veggie subway diet. I am now about 247 lbs, and still hopefully dropping. I am sooo in control of my diet, that I have no problem baking a cake for my family, or handling their food while im home. Cause I have no desire to eat their food, or even lick the cake batter from the bowl. I know I want to loose weight and get fit, and because of my suprising amount of self control, nothings going to get in my way of my goal.

So this weekend, I got back into researching steroids and even watched "bigger stronger faster" twice. I honestly feel that once I am able to drop down to 198 lbs (Im 28 yrs old now and havnt been below 200 lbs in about 12 years), I would like to start steroid use so that I can build real muscle and be in great physical shape by the time I am 30.

While I do not want to look like a body builder or schwarzenegger, I would like to atleast look and feel great. I would like to be comfortable with myself.

with my dieting and constant weight loss, I truly believe I will loose my remaining 48lbs withing 3-4 months and will hopefully be able to do enough research to comfortably know what I want, where to get it, and how to build my muscle.

While being a truck driver, I honestly have almost no way to work out, while being away from home 2-3 weeks at a time, and beind the wheel for 11-14hrs 6 days per week. So right now, dieting is my only realistic form of 'getting healthy', but once I loose the weight and start to use steroids , I will be able to find more "exercises" that will help me get the most of my body, while out on the road.

Well, i dont really know what else to post here. But hopefully you will be seeing alot more of me here.

-Rick

ps. I do have a facebook page, and would very much like to add more friends, so inbox me if you dont mind being friends on fb. Im not too sure yet on the policy of posting my public info in here, yet.

jpowell is offline Banned
    Welcome, one thing at a time bro. Goodlyck on ur journey!

abstetic is offline Banned
    Nice work but steroids isn't the answer to great body dedication and knowledge are.. Steroid isn't a magical thing you inject and you become shredded it takes dedication and knowledge to make steroids work

I know. But i do know they would give me a boost, and usually quicker time to feel comfortable after a work out. Ive made the decision on how i want to look and feel, and honestly am comfortable with the knowledge that steroids would play a part in obtaining my goal.

Quote Originally Posted by sanftner74501
    I know. But i do know they would give me a boost, and usually quicker time to feel comfortable after a work out. Ive made the decision on how i want to look and feel, and honestly am comfortable with the knowledge that steroids would play a part in obtaining my goal.
    What are your workouts looking like?..

Currently im a full time truck driver. I do flatbed only. So every day, theres tossing chains, lifting 120 lb tarps over my head, climbing etc.

Currently im a full time truck driver. I do flatbed only. So every day, theres tossing chains, lifting 120 lb tarps over my head, climbing etc.
    I think what you need is a thermogenic not the juice because being a truck driver it's gonna be hard to keep a clean diet and get a chance to work out..

Please tell me what thermogenic is. My diet for atleast the next 2 months is subway veggie sandwiches. And fruit. No snacks, junkfood, or meat until i reach my weight goal

Please tell me what thermogenic is. My diet for atleast the next 2 months is subway veggie sandwiches. And fruit. No snacks, junkfood, or meat until i reach my weight goal
    They are fat burners to increase you metabolism your diet is pretty bad but it is hard to get a good diet on your job my advice is to pack your meals here is some quick suggestions eat more whole grain products cause it fills you up for longer and takes longer to diegest... Drink plenty of water... And eat lean mean such as turkey/chicken breast/ fish.. Get a multivitamin and eat green veggies that are high in nutrients such as spinach /greenbeans.... Ect check out the diet section for better indepth info about diet... To much to type on a iPhone lol

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome... Check out our nutrition section.

You guys are awesome. Thanks

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the Forum!
    Please take the time to read and follow the rules (http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ou-should-know)
    There is a ton of information on every topic here combined with great members, vast experience, and a helpful staff .
    We look forward to your contributions and participation!

Thread Information