Straightenup is offline New Member

Newbie ending first cycle

Hey what's up, first post and all. Am at week 8 off a 500mg test-e cycle. Should have got nolva when had the chance but things completely fell to pieces and now I can not get hold of it. Stupid mistake.
    Should I taper off the last 4 weeks worth I have left or just stop altogether?
    Thanks

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    Welcome mate.
    Never good starting a cycle without having your pct ready to go. I take it you're running a 12 week cycle? There are plenty of places you can get your pct sorted and well within the four weeks you have left. I take it you've had no sides whilst on this cycle?
    You're gonna get asked about age stats and how long you've been training mate. I suggest you post them up and do some research on here for pct protocol. If it were me, I'd get my pct ordered ASAP and continue with you're cycle. Stopping cold turkey is never a good idea although some can get away with it. Not something I would do, no tater what I was taking!!

Unfortunately it looks like I CAN'T get pct at all. I have just ordered some from USA but it's a prescription drug here so unlikely to get in unless I am lucky. I am well aware of PCT protocol and what I should be taking and the dosages, but it's the acquiring part that is hard now as the original lot fell through. Don't worry I'm kicking myself bad now.

Training for around a year. 26yrs, 6ft, 87kg before cycle, sitting around 97kg now.

This is your first cycle?

Just seen the header!!!! This being the end of your first cycle.

If you're worried about the legality of the nolva etc being slammed at customs then maybe consider research chemicals.

^ shall look into it, cheers robocop.

Worst comes to worst, could SARMS be used in any way to help ease out the coming off process of test-e?

I know some that have used sarms in their pct. Mixed reactions though. I'm sure you will get a better response on this point from the more experienced guys on this site but IMHO if you take SARMS then you are still on as it were. The ones that use it might say that they keep most of their gains when using them but again I'd argue that they're still on and that's why!!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome... check out our sponsor (AR-R ). Also repost in the Q&A section for more opinions/help.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Bonedriven is offline Associate Member
    Man with out PCT it can be rough. I am not saying it never gets done. But I have done it and I DO NOT recommend it to anyone.

Thread Information