Thread: Words of wisdom

Hydroponics is offline Associate Member

Words of wisdom

So im a rebel, I learn everything the hard way and I generally dont take advice from anyone (in the past). I juiced at 17 (well, sort of) and I probably shut down my growth plates for good. At 17 I was about 130lbs and an avid pretty damn good wrestler and football player. I bought a 12wk cycle of test-e and dbol , finished the dbol, got really nice gains, and got maybe 3 weeks into injections and my mom found my stash and threw everything away, including pct . Just from that alone and working out and eating a shit load i went from 130-155. Never saw 130lbs on a scale ever again. Characteristic of beginning weightlifters.

Sides were bad however, ended up getting gyno -surgery and had no sex drive for months. Dr said best thing to do was simply let everything recover on its own. Do I regret it? Yes, it taken me about untill now (6yrs later) to be almost satisfied with my body, sex drive, my strength, overall health, and looks. BUT, let me tell you how bad it sucks to watch all your friends hit their growth spurts after highschool and naturally fill out while I remained the same size and had to work for every muscle I have. Luckily im not too ****ed up, im still bigger than the average guy and have a tremendous sex drive. Currently im about 5'8 1/2 160lbs max bench 265lbs squat 350+ last time I checked and im a good lookin guy too. Many people will not be as lucky as me and I just wanted to warn you newbies out there. THIS IS DANGEROUS TOXIC SHIT AND IT WILL **** YOU UP IF YOU DONT DO IT RIGHT AND WHEN YOUR BODY IS READY.

Who knows, I could be 6'1 right now, figuring I have a sz11 shoe, weight 180 naturally and not have to listen to the sound of my lungs pushing out air when i bend certain ways because my chest never got to fully expand. Will I ever juice again? Possibly when my body is completely maxed out and there is nothing i can do to gain a pound. Then I will have a doctor monitor the whole process. I cant tell you how many "bodybuilder" friends I have my age (22) all on juice, all blowing up and shrinkin back down, only to have stretch marks and back acne. Hilarious. Think before you act and sry for the long post.

dumb_aas is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome...

willydawadd is offline New Member
    Thanks for the story, sucks you had to learn that at such a young age.

DRdee is offline New Member
    Welcome.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Welcome to the various forums here at AR! As you get familiar with this site, please take a few minutes to review the Board Rules, which apply to ALL new and existing members: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...S#.T4H7Xtnhe-A

Our Search Engine feature is a great way to easily locate specific topics and/or discussions pertaining to the topic(s) that are of interest to you. You can locate this feature at the top right section of the main forum page, or just simply click: http://forums.steroid.com/search.php...s#.T4H7wtnhe-A

Staff Members: http://forums.steroid.com/showgroups.php#.T4FDCNnhe-A
    Feel free to contact myself or any of the staff members if you need help. We have a wealth of knowledge throughout this site, and we work closely as a TEAM, so please don’t hesitate to ask questions.

Don’t forget to review the “Stickies” at the top of each forum, as there’s a good chance that you will find a lot of your answers sitting within them.

Lastly, take notice of the features at the top of the forum page. You will find your Member Profile Page, which you can customize as you like. There’s also a Forum Actions link, which will drop down and allow you to interface with the Custom Settings of your profile. Note: You will need 50 posts prior to having the ability to Private Message another member … Just in case you’re wondering why that feature doesn’t quite work yet.

There’s much more, so please take your time to get accustomed to our site, and know that we are committed with helping you receive the knowledge needed to make informative and healthy decisions. We are glad that you joined!

Lol i exaggerated a little on my squat more like max 275 good form but ne ways thx

Make that 315 as of today

Thread Information