• 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Nbrown86
  • 1 Post By KINGKONG
  • 1 Post By THE SOURSE

Thread: Time to change

Nbrown86 is offline New Member

Time to change

Greetings everyone. Little about my self. 6'4" 371. Recently getting back into getting healthier. I say healthier because I'm not just working out but starting eating right about a month ago. Already seeing results. I guess my biggest question is since I am bigger would it be worth taking anything to cut down my bmi? I have bought a few things after the research I have done. However I am just curious if in fact it is worth starting now or waiting till I lose weight. Money isn't a huge problem however I'm not wanting to break the bank. Any tips, pointers and or rules to live by are much appreciated. Thank you.
    THE SOURSE likes this.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Hello Nbrown, and welcome to the forum! What exactly are the few things that you have purchased that you hope might help you get your bmi down? The Diet and nutrition section here will help you a lot. Check it out and see what you think. It's good to have you here.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome.... Post questions in the aas q/a section and the nutrition section. You'll get more views and responses there. Include personal stats (height/weight/age/bf%/training & cycle experience/goals, etc.).

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome. Listen to Strongblood and check out the Diet and Nutrition section. I think for the most part, you lose weight in the kitchen, not at the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Nbrown86 View Post
    .... Money isn't a huge problem ....
    I have the opposite problem.

Best of luck!
    Obs likes this.

Thanks guys I appreciate it. I have purchased test-e, masteron , and tren -a. Thanks for the advise in advance.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Thanks guys I appreciate it. I have purchased test-e, masteron, and tren-a. Thanks for the advise in advance.
    don't touch that stuff.....you'll get yourself fucked up. you need to lose that weight through diet and exercise. With a little persistence and some knowledge from the diet section of this form it should come off relatively quickly in the beginning. good luck. ask questions. don't touch the gear.
    KINGKONG and Obs like this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post
    don't touch that stuff.....you'll get yourself fucked up. you need to lose that weight through diet and exercise. With a little persistence and some knowledge from the diet section of this form it should come off relatively quickly in the beginning. good luck. ask questions. don't touch the gear.
    Yeah, I second this!!so your 371 pounds and been dieting for a month?iam being really real with you here man , a guy your size could have serious consequences taking gear..diet is hard and long but there is no quick fix for the position you got yourself in..a lot of diet and training my guess is your body is used to eating a ton of calories so drop them first cut or cycle carbs..start weighing your food diet is really key..I'd say diet is at least 75 percent of the battle you could do all the gear you want and train all day but if your not eating perfect your not gonna get anywhere..
    THE SOURSE, Obs and Marsoc like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Without a doubt^^ I agree with two above me. Also please please stay away from tren . It has a tendancy to raise bp and I know at your size you probably already have that issue.
    KINGKONG and THE SOURSE like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome don't buy anything but good healthy food Bro.Like said above hit our diet section and they will help you out.
    THE SOURSE likes this.

Thank you everyone for the input. What would be the ideal bmi to start using gear? Is there a kind of rule to go on? What about t3 would that help me at all?
    THE SOURSE likes this.

Thank you everyone for the input. What would be the ideal bmi to start using gear? Is there a kind of rule to go on? What about t3 would that help me at all?
    At over 15 percent your gonna have lots of estrogen related sides.another thing is it's hard to gain muscle without a caloric surplus which is the exact opposite thing you wanna do now..I would do carb cycling and full body workouts for awhile cut carbs most days but have have your high carb days on your full body workout days ..I would avoid drugs to try to cut weight and focus on improving diet and training..caffeine is a helpful tool in appetite suppression and improving metabolism..another thing fasted cardio abs or hiit training to try to speed your metabolism..multiple small meals would help as well..do you know your tdee?do you have a diet plan and know correct macro's?these things are imperative to cutting..
    THE SOURSE likes this.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Hey man! I'm relatively new myself I am currently loosing weight too. At my heaviest I have been 230lbs of fat and a little muscle. I am currently sitting at 180lbs and still going. I have considered shortcuts but lurking on this board has taught me there are no shortcuts that are worthwhile. As I said I can only give you experience and the limited knowledge I have. But my man please believe me diet and training are key. Since you are starting your journey I would say fasted cardio may be a part of the solution as large muscle mass retention isn't a worry. If you are desperate for a supplement to speed up your fat loss I would stick to something such as green tea or caffeine tabs (be careful taking before bed time!). Please do keep away from the gear you have acquired. Aside from the fact estrogen may be an issue at you bf%, your goal is not to put on (invisible) muscle . Your goal is to shred down. Every week you will feel better and better my man. Hit up the diet section and ask for help with your stats and lifestyle. Hope to see you on the forum again brother and hopefully with your progress. Your journey is long and hard but with dedication you will be a champion my friend!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Tdee? I can't say that I do. What is it?

yesidont is offline Associate Member
    hi and welcome

THE SOURSE is offline New Member
    Brother i suggest you stick to Your training. Set Realistic Goals Diet is key I believe You would do great with carb cycling and steady state Cardio So that once you get within the ranges of 15% or %13 then We can get Them Real Gains going.
    Obs likes this.

Tdee? I can't say that I do. What is it?
    Go to a tdee calculator online ..google it it's a basic measurement of how man calories your body burns in a day..now keep in mind your a big guy so it will be high..cut that by 500 a day min and cut the macro's into 40 percent protein 40 carbs 20 fat..you will start losing weight right away..when your weight gets stagnat cut more carbs and continue on..keep in mind as you lose weight your caloric needs will diminish so constantly monitor and improvise your diet ..knowledge is power bro first thing first read all stickeys in diet section..you got a long battle ahead of you take it slow minimize muscle lose,.it will be hard but the harder you work for things the more satisfying it will be in the end!!

Greetings everyone. Little about my self. 6'4" 371. Recently getting back into getting healthier. I say healthier because I'm not just working out but starting eating right about a month ago. Already seeing results. I guess my biggest question is since I am bigger would it be worth taking anything to cut down my bmi? I have bought a few things after the research I have done. However I am just curious if in fact it is worth starting now or waiting till I lose weight. Money isn't a huge problem however I'm not wanting to break the bank. Any tips, pointers and or rules to live by are much appreciated. Thank you.
    Welcome to the board. IMO I would just keep doing what your doing. Cut weight naturally with a clean diet, cardio and a hard strength training routine. Educate yourself here and don't be afraid to ask questions. Good luck.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Yeah hard work dedication Proper diet and train like hell

Zanzibor is offline New Member
    I hate the diet lifestyle for cutting. Depends on the body, but that part is harder than any other part of getting fit. Especially if you love fatty foods, junk, and candy. I have a terrible sweet tooth.

Oh, and welcome btw! Best of luck, keep at the diet, and crush it every day.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Please listen to the advice above if you take them compounds your going to experience a lot of problems especially being 370ibs the health risks that you would face would be very concerning. Just focus on diet and training and you'll soon get to where you need to be

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

MTheoryFreak is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome. Good luck on your journey.

Thread Information