Thread: Hello All!

KLToasty is offline New Member

Hello All!

Hey guys. Ive been training for around 3 years now naturally and have enjoyed every second of it. The first two years were ok as far as gains, but nothing compared to 2016. 2016 was the year I took my diet more serious and as a result, I blew the hell up.

I started at 156lbs skinny fat and now I am sitting at 195lbs, 6'0". I honestly couldn't care less what by BF% is at the moment but its definitely lower than when I started! I recently found out I have low test. At the time of testing, I was around 390 ng/dL total test and estradiol was 57 ng/dl. As a result got bad gyno through puberty as you can see by my before picture. I was instructed to go on TRT and did so. However, I decided this would be the best time to go next level. I am currently running Test-E at 500 mg/wk for 12 weeks. All the pictures posted below are when I was 100% natty. Im super excited to see how far I can go! I look forward to trying more powerful compounds in the future but for now, I'm going to take it nice and slow to see what works for me. If you guys have any suggestion, I'm all ears. I really want to compete in Classic Physique and my long term goal is around 225 at 4% so any advice helps!

Thanks guys!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Before 1.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	167933Attachment 167934
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hello All!-before-2.jpg   Hello All!-after-1.jpg   Hello All!-after-2.jpg   Hello All!-after-3.jpg  

Thread Information