Jtole80 is offline New Member

Injecting test cyp

Is it normal while I am pushing the cyp into my left shoulder after aspirating the pin, that the gear is leaking a small amount (I always double check to make sure the needle is tight)? Now it's only been the left shoulder, it's not a big amount it's just more aggravating because I want all of it to be in my shoulder not leaking while pushing it in. Am I going to fast? I'm using a 25 1 inch. Thanks for any info

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    If it is leaking at the tip of the barrel, where you push the pin on then no it should not leak. If your talking about the injection site then yes you sometimes can get some oil coming out, no big deal at all.

Welcome to the forum.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Welcome

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome!

Make sure the needle is screwed on tight and slowly inject. Its not uncommon for the site to 'ooze' slightly post injection just put a little pressure on it and it'll stop.

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member
    I've been researching this to death for the last couple of months, particularly the use of slin pins. I just did my first injection using a 29 gauge 1/2 inch slin pin (injected .35ml of test-e dosed at 250mg/ml). I've been trying out various injection sites and have enjoyed the delt site. Interestingly I had some leakage with shooting with a 25 gauge 5/8 needle on a 3ml barrel. That being said, I'm not a professional at this and my "scientific sample" size is really small. The first injection using the 29 gauge 1/2 inch slin pin went easy. Literally just did it ten minutes ago.

I backfilled the shooting pin from another slin pin I used to draw: I wanted to see how much I was leaving in the barrel. With 3ml barrels, I always seem to leave some gear and I'm trying to be as precise as possible. I drew .35ml from the vial and then shot that into the back of an identical slin pin. The receptive slin pin showed .35ml: exactly the same and there was no "streaking" on the inside of the barrel.

Injection into the delt went fine. Easy as could be. It took about 25-30 seconds to inject .35ml so it definitely takes longer than a 25 gauge in the delt or a 23 gauge in the glute. I pushed when I injected to make an indentation about 1/4inch and after the oil was in, I paused for about five seconds. Like I said, I'm reading too much on this subject so I'm using lots of new tricks. No leakage and a spot of red. I shot a bit more anterior than I would have liked but I'll fix that next shot.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OlympiaMeds is offline New Member
    Hello

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information