SMS1997 is offline New Member

First cycle diet advice

Hello everyone, let me start apologising you guys as I'm not listening your advice of not starting a cycle now. I'm gonna start a test e only cycle soon. Stats are: age 20, weight 140 pounds, height 5"10, bf 12/13%. Diet will be:
    Meal 1: 200 ml milk+ 1000 calories crap (cakes and biscuits)
    Meal 2: 50 gr protein shake
    Meal 3: 50 gr uncooked rice+400 gr chicken+10 gr oil
    Meal 4: 50 gr protein shake
    Meal 5: 250 gr light mozzarella
    Meal 6: 50 gr uncooked rice+250 gr tuna stake+10 gr oil
    Meal 7: 25 gr protein shake
    Calories: 2900/3000
    Tdee: 2600: surplus 300/400
    Protein: 300 g
    Carbs: 200 g
    Fats: 100 g
    Goal: gain as much of muscle mass as possible with little of fat gain as possible.
    What do you think? Should I change something or this is enough to accomplish my goal?
    Ps. Please don't say change your mind because I won't.
    Have a good day, Sam.
    Last edited by SMS1997; 05-29-2017 at 06:04 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome and hit our diet section they will help you out!

Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMS1997 View Post
    Hello everyone, let me start apologising you guys as I'm not listening your advice of not starting a cycle now. I'm gonna start a test e only cycle soon. Stats are: age 20, weight 140 pounds, height 5"10, bf 12/13%. Diet will be:
    Meal 1: 200 ml milk+ 1000 calories crap (cakes and biscuits)
    Meal 2: 50 gr protein shake
    Meal 3: 50 gr uncooked rice+400 gr chicken+10 gr oil
    Meal 4: 50 gr protein shake
    Meal 5: 250 gr light mozzarella
    Meal 6: 50 gr uncooked rice+250 gr tuna stake+10 gr oil
    Meal 7: 25 gr protein shake
    Calories: 2900/3000
    Tdee: 2600: surplus 300/400
    Protein: 300 g
    Carbs: 200 g
    Fats: 100 g
    Goal: gain as much of muscle mass as possible with little of fat gain as possible.
    What do you think? Should I change something or this is enough to accomplish my goal?
    Ps. Please don't say change your mind because I won't.
    Have a good day, Sam.
    Right from the start your taking in way to much protein for your weight . An easy ratio to fallow is 2-1 carbs to protein . How can you plan to use aas properly if you don't even understand how diet and nutrition work . Cmon young man , your doing it wrong . Your knoWLEDGE or lack there of about nutrition is freighting . Couple that with volatile compounds you are headed for disaster . Make a choice as if your 80 years old and looking back at your life , would you still turn down sound advice ???

Quote Originally Posted by Jphunter View Post
    Right from the start your taking in way to much protein for your weight . An easy ratio to fallow is 2-1 carbs to protein . How can you plan to use aas properly if you don't even understand how diet and nutrition work . Cmon young man , your doing it wrong . Your knoWLEDGE or lack there of about nutrition is freighting . Couple that with volatile compounds you are headed for disaster . Make a choice as if your 80 years old and looking back at your life , would you still turn down sound advice ???
    Thank you for your answer Jphunter. I have been reading about a test e only cycle for about a year now so I think I'm ready. I wanted to get that much protein because people say testerone Enanthate increases the rate of protein synthesis. I also knew I don't need that much protein because of my weight but I just didn't want to waste the money and sides effect that might occur by not getting enough protein. Do you think I should go by 1.5 gr of protein for pound of body weight, 0.45 gr of fat per pound of body weight and rest of carbs?
    Sam.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I don't think you are a new member but I will go ahead and welcome you to the forum! You're gonna get sick of eating uncooked rice (is it even possible to eat uncooked rice?)and salmon steaks. You really don't need to rely on that much Protein shakes either. You need to find a diet that you're going to be able to stick with. Visit the diet section. What about an AI while on cycle, HCG ? Any thoughts on a PCT? Blood work before, during, and after your cycle? This all very important stuff to know man. Good luck bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    I don't think you are a new member but I will go ahead and welcome you to the forum! You're gonna get sick of eating uncooked rice (is it even possible to eat uncooked rice?)and salmon steaks. You really don't need to rely on that much Protein shakes either. You need to find a diet that you're going to be able to stick with. Visit the diet section. What about an AI while on cycle, HCG? Any thoughts on a PCT? Blood work before, during, and after your cycle? This all very important stuff to know man. Good luck bro.
    50 gr uncooked rice as it becomes 150 once cooked. Yeah I will use myfitnesspal and make sure to get at 250 gr of protein, 60 of fat and rest from carbs everyday.
    I will use Arimidex 0.25 mg everyday and 500 iu HCG twice a week. I will keep Nolvadex in hand incase of gyno. Pct will be Clomid 100/50/50/0 and Nolvadex 20/20/20/20.
    I will get the blood tests done before when and after the cycle.
    I will also check the heart before and after the cycle and the blood pressure every week.
    I also posted in the diet section as well.
    Thank you again, Sam.

Thread Information