I need advice regarding my first cycle ever. It's something I have hundreds of questions about and have spent about have a decade researching, debating, and having loads of doubts approaching. Please if anyone can advise on my specific questions please do so. I have bought 16 tubs of 12 lbs optimum nutrition serious mass and 30 pounds of optimum nutrition 100% whey. I've purchased over 2,000 cans of tuna and have budgeted enough to get high protien milk 2% fat. I'd like to do a 16 week bulk cycle of test 400 10ml 400mg and Equipoise 10ml 200mg. Planning on using nolvadex strictly for my on cycle support and post cycle treatment. Needing to know exactly how much to buy and the dosage with the times on when to dose. I'm TERRIFIED to get man boobs and I really want to know every perspective from actual subjects before I risk a life getting laughed at compared to making my wives friends jealous she got me. I've been lifting naturally for 7 years and at age 23 I finally want to make that jump where I noticeably look different rather than what my genetics gave me which wasn't much. Please don't be too harsh and tell me I'm over thinking it I really want to do this right so I don't ruin my chance to have kids and avoid man tits...