Hunt55lb is offline New Member

First cycle ever. Bad PIP.

Hello everyone, this is my first cycle ever and I'm having sever pip. To the point were I can't sleep, sit on toilet or lift weights. So I'm taking tren e 100mg and test300 e 100 mg with 25g needle . Every 4 days. Rotating glutes. I know this gear isn't bunk bc my source pluse a friend are both on the same cycle as me and the gear was all purchased together. This is there 4th cycle and they have no pip and tell me it's the smoothest gear they have ran.

I just did my 3rd pin 2 days ago and I'm miserable. All 3 pin. Have been lumpy red and warm to the touch. I even warmed up the mix on last pin to make it flow better.
    So my question is..... how many pins should this take before it starts getting better and what else can I do to stop the pip? Any advice will help. And yes i have been rubbing it into muscle after pining.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you will get used to it just like your buddies that it doesn't bother..there is no set amount of gear you take before you get used to it but you will..try mixing it with injectabke b-12 or maybe some oil to smooth it out..

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome Tren isn't a 1st cycle compound I suggest stopping it right now.And as far as the pip cut your test with sterile oil this will help.This is really the welcome section go to the question and answer section.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What length on pin are you using in your glute?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I would just use the test and drop the Tren . Part of the PIP is the amount of oil
    Being injected into the muscle. A smaller amount will result in less pain and less
    Inflammation. I'm finding it hard to fathom why your buddy would put you on such an aggressive cycle for your first time, having this much PIP is a direct consequence of that poor advice.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Hunt55lb is offline New Member
    I am using a 1 inch 25g

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the forum.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    Welcome . I have ran a hand full of different cycle's , lengths long and short , multipul compounds . And I have never had the balls to run tren . I would take the advice to drop the tren and just run the test if it is your 1 st cycle your gains will still be massive if diet and exercise are in check . Save the tren for a later date . If you flood your receptors right out of the gate first time around IMO you will be robbing yourself of gains on future cycles . Stick around the knowledge you can gain from this board is gospel not hearsay my friend . Good luck .

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Hello Hunt and welcome to the forum! Yea man, drop the Tren and do a Test only cycle. You could run your Test E 300 at 250mgs 2 x per week. And don't forget about an AI. Arimidex .25 mgs every other day. Good luck.

yesidont is offline Associate Member
    shitty gear, it will be only worse welcome

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Thread Information