Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: New her. Hi!

  1. #1
    bowhunter1775 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    33

    New her. Hi!

    That should have read New "HERE"... Should have proof read more.....Hi everyone. I'm 51 yrs old. 6' 190. I have been doing Test. rep therapy for about a year now. I feel great. Through diet and exercise I am probably the leanest I have been since my 20's. I go to a mens clinic for my injections every week. I want to do a stack and have deca injectable. I did a cycle of T years ago (90's) I don't know enough about this subject to consider a stack without some guidance. So.... here I am. I am a novice in the truest sense of the word.

    I'm not sure if my Dr. at the clinic would assist me or not. i.e any etsrogen blockers or anything else I might need to also take if I told him what I want to do. I'm here to learn. My goals are to add lean muscle and improve my strength and appearance. I am in the military so I have concerns about the "legal" issues as well.

    Thoughts?
    Last edited by bowhunter1775; 04-27-2017 at 05:13 AM.

  2. #2
    Strongblood's Avatar
    Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Southeast, USA
    Posts
    2,042
    Hello Bowhunter! Welcome to the forum! Thank you for your service!

  3. #3
    brazey's Avatar
    brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    East Coast beach town
    Posts
    10,532

  4. #4
    Jphunter's Avatar
    Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Nj
    Posts
    170
    Welcome fellow bow hunter . All the info you need is right here at your finger tips . Not sure your DR would be ok with that but I don't know your DR . I would start off in the mean time putting your ideal cycle into the search engine and read a bit about test and deca cycle . So when your more educated members chime in you will understand more of what they are talking about . Post your cycle question in the steroid cycle question and answer section of the forum .

  5. #5
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,086
    Welcome to the forum.

  6. #6
    bowhunter1775 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Jphunter View Post
    Welcome fellow bow hunter . All the info you need is right here at your finger tips . Not sure your DR would be ok with that but I don't know your DR . I would start off in the mean time putting your ideal cycle into the search engine and read a bit about test and deca cycle . So when your more educated members chime in you will understand more of what they are talking about . Post your cycle question in the steroid cycle question and answer section of the forum .
    Thank you. There is so much that I don't know that I probably don't know the right questions to ask. I have no idea what my "ideal' cycle would be. I leave for South Africa in August 2017 and have a military trip for 3 weeks in June. I need to be able to self inject for sure. It will be difficult but I think I can do it.

  7. #7
    Jphunter's Avatar
    Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Nj
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by bowhunter1775 View Post
    Thank you. There is so much that I don't know that I probably don't know the right questions to ask. I have no idea what my "ideal' cycle would be. I leave for South Africa in August 2017 and have a military trip for 3 weeks in June. I need to be able to self inject for sure. It will be difficult but I think I can do it.
    I'm pretty sure there is a video link for injection spots , search " site injections " flutes and delta I found are easiest and painless .

  8. #8
    bowhunter1775 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    33
    Also... I don't understand how these supplements can legally be purchased online??

  9. #9
    Jphunter's Avatar
    Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Nj
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by bowhunter1775 View Post
    Also... I don't understand how these supplements can legally be purchased online??
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...nject+steroids

  10. #10
    Jphunter's Avatar
    Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Nj
    Posts
    170
    Post in the question and answer part of the forum brother .

  11. #11
    yesidont's Avatar
    yesidont is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    190
    welcome

  12. #12
    bowhunter1775 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    33
    "The New Kinetic labs"...nandrolone decanonate 300mg/ml mfg 6/2013. expires 6/2017. Does anyone have any experience with this product and company? Does it really go bad if kept at room temp? Getting starting lab work and most recent to discuss here. Any and all help is appreciated.

  13. #13
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    15,233
    Welcome to the forum.

  14. #14
    bowhunter1775 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by bowhunter1775 View Post
    "The New Kinetic labs"...nandrolone decanonate 300mg/ml mfg 6/2013. expires 6/2017. Does anyone have any experience with this product and company? Does it really go bad if kept at room temp? Getting starting lab work and most recent to discuss here. Any and all help is appreciated.
    bump

  15. #15
    AKleX is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    29
    Welcome!

  16. #16
    Tigershark's Avatar
    Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    13,150
    Welcome.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •