Thread: New her. Hi!

bowhunter1775 is offline New Member

New her. Hi!

That should have read New "HERE"... Should have proof read more.....Hi everyone. I'm 51 yrs old. 6' 190. I have been doing Test. rep therapy for about a year now. I feel great. Through diet and exercise I am probably the leanest I have been since my 20's. I go to a mens clinic for my injections every week. I want to do a stack and have deca injectable. I did a cycle of T years ago (90's) I don't know enough about this subject to consider a stack without some guidance. So.... here I am. I am a novice in the truest sense of the word.

I'm not sure if my Dr. at the clinic would assist me or not. i.e any etsrogen blockers or anything else I might need to also take if I told him what I want to do. I'm here to learn. My goals are to add lean muscle and improve my strength and appearance. I am in the military so I have concerns about the "legal" issues as well.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by bowhunter1775; 04-27-2017 at 05:13 AM.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Hello Bowhunter! Welcome to the forum! Thank you for your service!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter

Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    Welcome fellow bow hunter . All the info you need is right here at your finger tips . Not sure your DR would be ok with that but I don't know your DR . I would start off in the mean time putting your ideal cycle into the search engine and read a bit about test and deca cycle . So when your more educated members chime in you will understand more of what they are talking about . Post your cycle question in the steroid cycle question and answer section of the forum .

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Jphunter View Post
    Welcome fellow bow hunter . All the info you need is right here at your finger tips . Not sure your DR would be ok with that but I don't know your DR . I would start off in the mean time putting your ideal cycle into the search engine and read a bit about test and deca cycle . So when your more educated members chime in you will understand more of what they are talking about . Post your cycle question in the steroid cycle question and answer section of the forum .
    Thank you. There is so much that I don't know that I probably don't know the right questions to ask. I have no idea what my "ideal' cycle would be. I leave for South Africa in August 2017 and have a military trip for 3 weeks in June. I need to be able to self inject for sure. It will be difficult but I think I can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by bowhunter1775 View Post
    Thank you. There is so much that I don't know that I probably don't know the right questions to ask. I have no idea what my "ideal' cycle would be. I leave for South Africa in August 2017 and have a military trip for 3 weeks in June. I need to be able to self inject for sure. It will be difficult but I think I can do it.
    I'm pretty sure there is a video link for injection spots , search " site injections " flutes and delta I found are easiest and painless .

Also... I don't understand how these supplements can legally be purchased online??

Also... I don't understand how these supplements can legally be purchased online??
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...nject+steroids

Post in the question and answer part of the forum brother .

yesidont is offline Associate Member
    welcome

"The New Kinetic labs"...nandrolone decanonate 300mg/ml mfg 6/2013. expires 6/2017. Does anyone have any experience with this product and company? Does it really go bad if kept at room temp? Getting starting lab work and most recent to discuss here. Any and all help is appreciated.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

"The New Kinetic labs"...nandrolone decanonate 300mg/ml mfg 6/2013. expires 6/2017. Does anyone have any experience with this product and company? Does it really go bad if kept at room temp? Getting starting lab work and most recent to discuss here. Any and all help is appreciated.
    bump

AKleX is offline New Member
    Welcome!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information