Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By MToption2
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier
  • 2 Post By DocToxin8

Thread: 18 years old want to start on my first cycle any advice?

arin32 is offline New Member

18 years old want to start on my first cycle any advice?

Ive been lifting for a while and decided to start a cycle, i just wanted to know what should i take, how much of it, and how often. i dont want to go over board to look like those big gutted body builders. Any advice would help thank you!

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by arin32 View Post
    Ive been lifting for a while and decided to start a cycle, i just wanted to know what should i take, how much of it, and how often. i dont want to go over board to look like those big gutted body builders. Any advice would help thank you!
    Hi brother, be sure to read the sticky threads. If you are thinking about steroids then you want to get stronger or bigger or both which is 99% of us here. Your are surrounded by like minded individuals here so please hang out and learn with us.

This is a warning and you will hear it repeated again by most others.
    It is recommended that you wait until 25 to run a cycle. You have not reached your genetic potential at 18 and you can potentially hinder your sexual health and/or cause other problems with your HPTA (Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testes-Axis).
    It is very unsafe and if you wish to increase your potential (which is the point of juice IMO) you need to wait and in the mean time keep/get your body in max condition with proper diet and further natural training.
    Of course whether you do wait or not is going to be up to you, but I am just giving you warning. Welcome aboard the forum sir! Glad to have you! Check out the educational threads here and if you want to learn how to add lean mass check out Marcus's HIT dungeon. There is a slew of good folks in there that can put you on a workout that will turn you into a beast. The best training on earth is detailed on this site. Don't be leery about asking questions, there are some true anabolic scientists here to guide you. If someone is rude just ignore them. Much respect, and welcome again!
    Last edited by Obs; 05-11-2017 at 11:13 PM.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    The young and Steroids Check out this thread by Marcus300. Read it thoroughly before you start anything. You will be glad you did.

MToption2 is offline Associate Member
    Would not recommend. Going to college dorm? Less privacy. More eyes on you. Also since you're young aka immature. Greater chance of you not keeping a tight lid on it. Brag to friends. Word gets around.

Can you afford it? Not just the supporting ancillaries but bloodwork as well.
    Can you accept the fact you will lose almost all new gains after getting off? Test won't give you the physique you think it will. The more dangerous drugs will do that. More risk, more reward.

Big gut isn't caused by steroids . That is from high dose hgh, insulin , bulking, and to a small extent age.

What are your stats now compared to when you started training?

You know nothing Jon Snow. Forget the fact you're 18. With what you've posted so far, I wouldn't recommend steroids to you. Honestly, your chance of full recovery is likely but you'll be wasting your time and end up disappointed shortly after cycle. Before you know it, you'll be back with a vengeful appetite for additional harsher compounds.
    Chicagotarsier and DocToxin8 like this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    But be sure to take away...

You are in the right place to find all information you need. The stickies have all you need to know and understand the why and hows of running steroids . It is a two year journey to understanding good enough to make a decent decision. Stick around and read. You will know when you are ready.

It is a dedication that makes a marathon look easy.
    Obs likes this.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    yes. wait 7 more years. But i wont tell u why before u ask me to

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome.
    You'll do what you'll do,
    But at the very least, do a shitload of research before you do anything.
    And when you think you've researched much, that's when you've maybe read half you need to know before even beginning.
    songdog and Obs like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

yesidont is offline Associate Member
    welcome

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information