• 1 Post By Getfit2017
  • 1 Post By Getfit2017
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Getfit2017
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: My first cycle any advice

Getfit2017 is offline New Member

My first cycle any advice

I'm 25 5"7 185 I just got my gear it is vaultek pharma nandrolone decanonate 300mg 10ml and test cypionate 250mg 10ml. I started my first week with 1cc of each. should I bump the test up to 2cc a week? also I'm doing these once a week. should I split them up into twice a week? also I'm on a high protein low carb diet and doing allot of cardio. I'm wanting to cut before I bulk. also was thinking about ordering some tren and sustanon for my next cycle. any cycle tips and advice is greatly appreciated.

gymmonster is offline Associate Member
    Wow I don't even know where to begin.
    Stop cycle now and educate yourself.
    Your nowhere near ready to cycle!

Last edited by Getfit2017; 05-12-2017 at 09:10 PM.

Everyone wants to tell you no that your fucking up and you don't know what you're doing but nobody wants to shed some ligh or share some info I'm here for advice and to learn

? Any info

I guess gymmonster you to much of a expert to give any advice or teach anything?

First cycle should be test only. Deca is a really bad choice also this early. 10ml of test and 10 of Deca isn't enough for a cycle it will only shut you down for nothing.
    Obs likes this.

Ok sorry I wasn't more specific I have plenty of test and Deca its in 10ml viles but I have 5 viles of test and 3 Deca many cc of test should i run a week and should I pin it once or twice a week and should i pin the deca in my 2nd cycle? If so how much keep in mind I'm trying to cut before i bulk and when i do run deca should i run deca or tren

OK then that's good. Drop the deca I wouldn't use it till 3r or 4th cycle but just definitely not 1st. Pin twice a week to keep levels stable.
    Last edited by gymmonster; 05-12-2017 at 09:06 PM.

Where do i find the stickies also im going off a friends advice

Could you break down how i shoud run my first cycle should?

How many cc per pin it is 250mg cypionate also have you ever used vaultek pharma gear

2ml per wk of the test

Ok I can get my hands onsustanon 250mg also what you think of that and do you have and opinions on vaultek pharma gear

And how long should I run my first cycle

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    This is the most important sticky you will read. The sticy threads say: IMPORTANT in big red letters at the upper portions of every forum and sub forum.
    These rules will save you from a world of hurt. Read the link I posted, it is very very important. Welcome and good luck.

What should I see off the first cycle

Thanks obspowerstroke and gymmaster you don't know how much I appreciate your information

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Getfit2017 View Post
    What should I see off the first cycle
    All depends on your drive in the gym and dietary discipline.

Obs
    Thanks obspowerstroke and gymmaster you don't know how much I appreciate your information
    No problem brother, we are glad to have you. Please read that link front to back. There are precautionary measures to take that you have missed man. Its not as simple as getting juice and shooting it. It takes study, you are officially putting a drug in your sysyem that has negative consequences from the start.
    Quickly, get some hcg , clomid, nolvadex , and anastrozole/arimidex .
    Read and learn brother, we were all new once. Continuing the path you are on will lead to a few months of erectile dysfunction, feeling like hell, and thats a best case scenario. Study fast my man.

I have Clomid on the way will get the rest

Man that post is so educating has me totally rethinking like I almost fudged up will be ordering more gear tomorrow to get everything ready
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Man that post is so educating has me totally rethinking like I almost fudged up will be ordering more gear tomorrow to get everything ready
    Well, you came to the right site for info. 17 years of combined experience of the guys that have done this for decades. Once again, glad to have you, welcome to the family.

So on my pct I need to do 1 injection of enanthate 14 days after my last injection 1 injection of cypionate at 18 and 1 propionate at 3 can you tell me how many cc and anything you can shed some light on with the pct because I'm a little stumped on that one

Glad to be here but I'm kinda stumped on the pct can you shed sime light on it I read the complete article but still a little confused

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum!

Obs
    Glad to be here but I'm kinda stumped on the pct can you shed sime light on it I read the complete article but still a little confused
    Eat clomid and nolvadex at these dosages the following dosages:
    Clomiphene: 4 weeks @ 100mg ed first 2 weeks, 50mg ed last 2 weeks.
    Tamoxifen : 4-6 weeks @ 20mg ed (40mg ed for first 2 weeks if you wish)

Now... many will suggest you limit clomid the first two weeks to 75mg instead of 100mg. Still yet others never exceed 50mg ed (every day) the first two weeks. Pct will begin 2 weeks after your last injection of testosterone .
    Stay out of the deca from here out is my advice, if you run it anyway, wait until three weeks has passed since the final injection, to start pct. Deca is a hard shutdown long acting esther. Starting pct too soon will leave you with issues. Dont run a cycle without hcg ever, you run it at 250iu every 3.5 days from the first injection, right up to the start of pct.
    When you order hcg you will need bacteriostatic water to mix it with and insulin syringes to dose it properly.
    Each compound and aromatise inhibitor and SERM has its own little field of understanding and it needs to be understood before ever injecting aas.
    Read the thread on pct in the sticks marked "IMPORTANT"
    It would take me a week to lay it all out so for now my advice is read the stickys brother. Use the search function to discover what each compound is for and how it works. You needed blood work before ever starting and a slew of other things you left out.

Thanks bro
    Obs likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Everyone wants to tell you no that your fucking up and you don't know what you're doing but nobody wants to shed some ligh or share some info I'm here for advice and to learn
    Welcome and your attitude won't help bro.One don't start a cycle then ask advice it go's the other way around.We can't give advice without know anything about you Ht wt age bf% yrs training and goals.1st cycles are test only to see how your body reacts.And with test only being your 1st cycle you will grow like a weed so there is no need for other compounds.Ask your questions in the question and answer section and STOP running the DECA !
    brazey likes this.

Thanks bro I'm 25 5"7 185 roughly 20% bf been training 2.5 yrs tal my goals are to cut to aground to 9% and bulk back up to 205-210 thanks for the help guy y'all are great

Also I'm listening I put the deca up for now going to do lie y'all says and get atleast 3 to 4 cycles in
    Obs likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum, read the link obs posted for you.
    If you have any Q at all post them in the Q&A as this section is just for intros.

You will get better help in the Q&A. You have came to the right place Getfit, take your time no rush.
    brazey likes this.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information