Twopak is offline New Member

Hello! Need Feedback!

I am 50 yr old male been on Test Cypionate 200 mg ones a week for 15 months. Also take 81mg asprin a day. I started having problems Problems with my Blood Prussure and heart rate going up high to the point I ended up,in the ER thinking I was having a heart attack. I went and had stress test and Eco cardio gram and Cardiologist is Balming the Testosterone on my heart problems, said my heart was only working at 38%. Said I had to stop the Testosterone Immediately. I stopped cold turkey 3weeks ago, He put me on 20 mg Linispril for BP twice daily and Coreg 6.5 twice daily. Going back tomorrow to see DR. * I was aslo drinking a sugar free Monster energy every day and taking large amouts of sudafedrine for sinus problems. I was taking 2 of the red sudafed tablets 3 times a day so I was told this was very bad and certainly cause the high heart rate and high Blood pressure! After three weeks of cold turkey quiting Test I have crashed big time the Coreg makes me feel exhusted and my heart and BP still come up high if I don;t take Meds twice a day. My question is has anyone else experienced this? I know so many guy's doing way more Cyp then I was doing. I took only 1 cc a week, I know guys doing 2 or 3 a week. I loved the Benefits of test, I do not want to stop but if it is what I have to do to live longer then I will. Dr. says the meds will eventually get my heart pumping right again I had no blockages, I was lifting 3 to 5 days a week, but may have a torn PEC right now so I have been off 3 weeks waiting for MRI results. Sucks to be ME right now! Feed back really appreciated! (My Dr. that prescribes my test been on test 20 years is a year older then me, I was on it only 15 months.)

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum, post this in the TRT section.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    welcome...

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Hi Twopak. Post your questions in either the Questions and Answers section or the TRT section. You will get many more responses. Good luck bro!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information