Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Strongblood

Thread: Hair transplant

Closhmo is offline Junior Member

Hair transplant

Hey guys,

I just had a hair transplant done (strip method) yesterday. I am already feeling pretty good my first day into recovery. I am getting anxious about not being able to workout for 2 weeks though which is what my doctor recommended. has anyone had any past exeprience with HT and when do ou start going back to the gym. im thinking of going back with some light weights in a week but am not sure if that's a good idea. any advice is appreciated and i have no idea where this should be posted so mods please move it if necessary. thanks

ThisIsMyJamZ is offline New Member
    As someone who is considering HT, I'm super interested to follow recommendations here. Also curious about your experience with the treatment! Have heard more than a few horror stories which are currently holding me back from jumping in...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome glad you joined us here we got a young kid on here losing his hair maybe you could help him.

Closhmo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsMyJamZ View Post
    As someone who is considering HT, I'm super interested to follow recommendations here. Also curious about your experience with the treatment! Have heard more than a few horror stories which are currently holding me back from jumping in...
    the procedure itself was painless. it went from 8 to 5 pretty much no break but felt like 2 hrs since i was on drugs. im 2 days into recovery and no pain or anything. they gave me percocett and vicodin but i havent really used it much. i did use ambien the first night which they gave me. no swelling. the only problem im having is being out of the gym lol. ill keep you updated on how it goes.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I would follow the advice of my physician and take the recommended time off. A two week break from the gym won't be detrimental to your training. In fact, the rest might help your body. Just my opinion. I hope you recuperate well!
    clarky. likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum, x2 what strongblood said above.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information